Fix your fucking labyrinth, or give another way to obtain it's fruits.

This shit should not happen.

It happens nowhere 'cept on these traps, in this room; and, quite frankly I'm getting sick of losing experience and time to it.

For the idiots, look at the frame drop and latency spike(s)..
From 20-50ish latency to 1k+ spike then 250+ constant, and fps almost hit the floor.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2016, 7:18:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's probably a coincidence of a problem seen everywhere else outside of it.

Everything is being affected by a single, abused mechanic, and until GGG decide to enforce a limit on it, you're going to get this on their servers or any server.
"
degraga wrote:
It's probably a coincidence of a problem seen everywhere else outside of it.

Everything is being affected by a single, abused mechanic, and until GGG decide to enforce a limit on it, you're going to get this on their servers or any server.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm a rather intuitive person.. These specific traps are spiking my latency and flooring my fps; that's the problem. The fire grate traps do the same thing; but, nowhere near as badly as these do.

Edit: However.. It's only in certain rooms that they totally screw my latency/fps.
Last edited by TwoHits on Aug 18, 2016, 3:22:36 AM
degraga thinks that the lag they get is caused by people with high attack speed. See this post for more info:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1712449#p13572659

"
TwoHits wrote:
I'm a rather intuitive person.

degraga seems to be an intuitive person as well. This isn't a bad thing. But it's worth noting that intuitive people are more likely to assume a causal link from a few correlations.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 18, 2016, 6:48:42 AM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
degraga thinks that the lag they get is caused by people with high attack speed. See this post for more info:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1712449#p13572659

"
TwoHits wrote:
I'm a rather intuitive person.

degraga seems to be an intuitive person as well. This isn't a bad thing. But it's worth noting that intuitive people are more likely to assume a causal link from a few correlations.

He's not entirely wrong; though, it's not the attack speed specifically that's doing this. You see, GGG's servers are being over taxed; as we've be unable to deny with the overloads that happen at initial patch times causing server resets with waiting lines to re-log. At peak usage times this taxation creates more 'latency' related lags than normal. I would *guess* that this is because of all the number crunching going on within such a taxed server(a server that needs to be upgraded/expanded upon).. The reason Degraga is, and again I'm guessing, associating this with people using mass attack speed; is, because, they're requiring a lot more number crunching by the server in an allotted time frame.

How's that for intuitive assumption from a correlation to causality standpoint?
Are you trying out the performance improvement command?

I've NEVER had FPS drop that low and with the beta performance improvement command I have much better FPS.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
TwoHits wrote:
How's that for intuitive assumption from a correlation to causality standpoint?

It could be due to the PoE servers being voertaxed during peak times. But it could also be to the ISP's servers being overtaxed during peak times. Or perhaps one of the many servers along the route between those two is having the issue. Or maybe even part of the cabling along the route is over capacity.

Assuming that there is a bottleneck somewhere seems pretty sensible. And I can see why you think it is probably with PoE. But for a less intuitive person (more pragmatic?), you can see why they might want to have more information before asserting that.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
goetzjam wrote:
Are you trying out the performance improvement command?

I've NEVER had FPS drop that low and with the beta performance improvement command I have much better FPS.

As a matter of fact I am =/
I notice much better performance with it enabled; however, as I said.. This is happening in key areas.
When perandus was going on and everyone was having issues sure i ran into some lag here and there lost a few chars.. but that was awhile ago..

In prophecy...

I never experienced fat lag or fps drops in lab (like the ones u show)

Seems like its on ur end

Are you using any special launch options or the new updated fps experimental thing
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 18, 2016, 9:19:00 PM
u are right

the lab has a lot of crash, someone fix that shit
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info