lazyness a sign of high intelligence - study

i have no idea how credible this "study" is, but now i feel better about myself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/laziness-is-a-sign-of-high-intelligence-suggests-new-study/
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 9, 2016, 8:16:15 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2023, 12:06:25 AM
"Work smarter, not harder." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Its a well-known fact that NEETs are the superior life form, this is why they thrive in the most developed societies

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 9, 2016, 11:21:32 PM
Laziness is a sign of laziness.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Everything is a sign of intelligence nowadays. No matter how insecure you are about yourself, there's a bullshit study/article out there that tells you what you want to hear. Of course, it's all bullshit to get attention, but people will believe everything.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:48:07 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
The paper actually reported that people with high intelligence moved less during the work week as measured by a fitness tracker, but that doesn't lend itself to memes quite as well so carry on.

There's gotta some potential for jokes here.

Something something... Stephen Hawking... something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info