Various Sound and Music suggestions / issues

Hi there,

I hope it´s OK to pack this into one post. I did not want to spam the forums with 3 of those :-)

1. I´m playing Molten Strike + Wings of Entropy + Multistrike + Greater Multiple Projectiles. That´s a lot of projectiles which make noise and it works flawless. Apart from one Map: Terrace. When I enter a Terrace map, it feels like only 30-50% of my projectiles make noise. My Sound channels is set to high, so I can only assume there´s some ambient sounds only occuring on that tileset which eat up quite a bit of the audio channels and leave less for my attack and the hits on the monsters. Playing in that map with my build feels a bit dull, like he´s not hitting all the time. It´s hard to describe, so maybe you can give it a shot yourself? This only is since the last patch with the Audio update a few weeks ago.

2. Since the Audio update a few weeks ago (which is in general a huge improvement), the bleeding sound is very, very low now. If you character gets the bleeding effect (you run away and your life drains very quickly), it can be barely heard anymore. Before the Audio update this sound was quite loud and a very good indicator that you are bleeding and should do something against it (or at least stop running). Now, that sound is so quiet that my only chance to see that I´m affected by it is watching the life globe, which I sometimes miss / watch too late. I´d like to have the bleeding sound much louder again. It´s more a QoL thing I guess :-)

3. Is there a plan to extend the Soundtrack we got from the Ascendancy supporter packs with the new music pieces? Especially the one from the Pale Court. I´m pretty sure I don´t have it and I would really like to have it in my collection :-)

Kind regards!
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2016, 3:24:42 AM
"
pbuedi wrote:

3. Is there a plan to extend the Soundtrack we got from the Ascendancy supporter packs with the new music pieces? Especially the one from the Pale Court. I´m pretty sure I don´t have it and I would really like to have it in my collection :-)

Kind regards!

Hi

Pale Court which is "Lunaris Mystery Box" will be in next supporter pack in "Prophecy" sub folder.
Also You can find there other missing tracks like Sacrifice of the Vaal trailer music.

all the best

Kamil
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
Sounds awesome! I´m a bit late with my reply (only discovered your post now), but I´m downloading the new Soundtrack package while I´m typing this.

Thank you very much for updating the Soundtrack also for previous supporters :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info