[Suggestion] Limited portaling-out from the Lab

- When not in an Izaro fight, opening a portal in the Lab takes you to the Aspirant's Plaza
- Here, party members can join you and trade with you, but they cannot enter your portal unless they entered the Lab with you (same rules as the regular lab entrance)
- You can take the portal to town in Aspirant's Plaza to abandon your lab run
- Portals in Izaro fights still take you out to town for good and forfeit the Lab run

This would in no way reduce the difficulty of the lab, but it would allow you to go AFK or conduct trades during lab runs.

Unfortunately it would not benefit the speedrunning streamer demographic, so there's zero chance that GGG will implement it, but I felt like typing.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 4:57:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
suszterpatt wrote:

Unfortunately it would not benefit the speedrunning streamer demographic, so there's zero chance that GGG will implement it, but I felt like typing.

Speedrunner would keep speedrunning, that would not change much I think.

The main thing that will not work here is about the flasks I think.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 21, 2016, 2:02:27 PM
As I understand it, this would be a change primarily to allow trading while in the labyrinth. Since one would not be portalling into town or a hideout or the Eternal Laboratory, the flasks would not necessarily refill automatically. Although one could be in the middle of a series of traps and portal out to the aspirant's plaza, kill some monsters to refill flasks.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info