Sound alert for 5-Linking an item

Can we get a specific sound to play when we 5-Link an item. This problem has only occurred recently when trying to link a Kintsugi where the colors of the armor visually conflict with the natural green socket colors as well as the golden links we're trying to see before using another fusing. In all honesty, after using 300 or so Fusings on Kintsugi, I'm a tad frustrated, not because after 300 Fusings, I haven't received a 5-Link, but because my eyes hurt. :'(
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2016, 9:06:59 AM
"
KoBlade wrote:
Can we get a specific sound to play when we 5-Link an item. This problem has only occurred recently when trying to link a Kintsugi where the colors of the armor visually conflict with the natural green socket colors as well as the golden links we're trying to see before using another fusing. In all honesty, after using 300 or so Fusings on Kintsugi, I'm a tad frustrated, not because after 300 Fusings, I haven't received a 5-Link, but because my eyes hurt. :'(

I think the item must be at least capable of having 4 sockets and must have the maximum number of sockets in order for it to stop you using Orbs of Fusing once it reaches the maximum possible number of socket links.

On the other hand I could be getting confused with the mechanic for Jeweller Orbs... maybe I am wrong, I'm starting to think you can always use Fusing orbs to accomadate a situation where you might not want to link all the sockets together on a 6 link item so you can have clusters of linked sockets.

So if you have an item that can have up to 5 sockets and you use Jewellers until the item has 5 sockets, then you can I believe spam Fusing Orbs all willy nilly on it as the game will stop you once it gets the maximum number of links.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 17, 2016, 9:09:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info