Level 1-85, I found a grand total of 3 uber trials (2 of them the same)

Am I being inordinately unlucky here, or is this really the rate at which GGG saw fit to spawn these? At this rate I'll hit 90 before I can even get into the uber lab.
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 11:09:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How many maps have you run on this char? 1000? 100? 10? 3?
lvl 83, 3 trials unlocked, 5 keys

I think at lvl 88-90 I would be able to enter lab

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 27, 2016, 3:05:35 PM
Two charachters level 86 and level 83 in prophecy league. How do you know how many trials you have completed? Where do you see this?

From memory i think i have done 3 of them out of how many?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 27, 2016, 3:31:45 PM
there are 6 total trials.

To be honest, they seem to have a higher spawn rate in T1-T3 maps. I do not know this from fact, but in my experience when leveling my 3 chars this league, I had all of my trials done before I hit 80 on my first character.

I started maps right when i hit level 65 though. Farming dried lakes and accelerating into higher map tiers too quickly seemed to not yield as many trials (this is exactly what I did on my other two characters).
Yeah, run a bunch of low end maps and sure you will get repeats of trials who've already done but the sheer volume will make it so you can't help getting the ones you're missing. That's what I did and I got it unlocked in a couple of hours or less.
Censored.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Two charachters level 86 and level 83 in prophecy league. How do you know how many trials you have completed? Where do you see this?

You have to first discover a trial, then check the plaque in front of it. Kinda silly. :)

My worst RNG was 40 - 50 maps without seeing a trial. I did mix in there lower maps too & speed through them. Now I just buy my offerings...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

You have to first discover a trial, then check the plaque in front of it. Kinda silly. :)

My worst RNG was 40 - 50 maps without seeing a trial. I did mix in there lower maps too & speed through them. Now I just buy my offerings...

Or check the challenges page.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Just hit 87. Trials found so far:

Piercing Truth x3
Swirling Fear x2
Burning Rage x1

Who knows, maybe with the increased EXP penalty I'll actually get there before I hit 90. :|
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Just hit 87. Trials found so far:

Piercing Truth x3
Swirling Fear x2
Burning Rage x1

Who knows, maybe with the increased EXP penalty I'll actually get there before I hit 90. :|

have you tried Global 820?

If you list the trials you have remaining, people are pretty good about inviting players that need missing trials.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info