2.3 Quad Flame Brolems Elementalist

So, the other day I got up the urge to put together a build that's been on my mind since the release of the Clayshaper unique: a triple-golem build, but something less like a traditional summoner; without all the tedious minion management, re-summoning, spectre hunting and frame loss.

I whipped something up slapdash and was pleasantly surprised by how trivial it was to achieve Merciless damage output at least. I recorded my thoughts during the leveling process. Initially, I was going to go Necromancer, but then I noticed that Primordial Liege had been buffed in 2.3 so that now we can run a maximum of FOUR FLAME GOLEMS!!! and how could I resist? At present the build is breezing through low-level maps in Merciless. I'll upload videos tackling higher-level content soon.

Current Gear

Last edited by WSLaFleur on Jun 27, 2016, 4:45:27 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 8:32:22 AM
Been using Deidbellow and warcry skills to make them supercharged, as well as getting strength/dexterity for gem/gear requirements. It's a nice helmet.
Don't know if that would help you since you are in merciless and seem to have a lot more expensive gear. Might be good for people leveling.
Last edited by Redfeather_1975 on Jun 27, 2016, 5:58:56 AM
Please record an atziri video. I wanna see this
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Been using Deidbellow and warcry skills to make them supercharged, as well as getting strength/dexterity for gem/gear requirements. It's a nice helmet.
Don't know if that would help you since you are in merciless and seem to have a lot more expensive gear. Might be good for people leveling.

Yeah, I made due with an Astramentis and a Perandus Blazon, but I imagine I'll eventually replace them. Pretty much any stat gear will do; the build isn't really gear-dependent. You could probably even go CI and ditch an aura-or-two if you needed to roll budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info