Lab should be really called "Prison"

I'ma start calling it The Prison. Cant trade. Can't take out the trash when you hear trash truck outside unless you find a really safe area to sit tight which can take a min and by then trash truck is gone.

Point is there is no effective "pause" like portals in maps when RL and trade matters more than being in lab...I mean in Prison.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 21, 2016, 7:53:41 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 2:59:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'ma start calling it The Prison. Cant trade. Can't take out the trash when you hear trash truck outside unless you find a really safe area to sit tight which can take a min and by then trash truck is gone.

Point is there is no effective "pause" like portals in maps when RL and trade matters more than being in lab...I mean in Prison.

I don't even care about taking out the trash or trading and it STILL feels like prison for me :D

Nah, lab is terrific, we all love it... :)

I think of it as a Frogger mini-game, because GGG was jealous of the Torchlight fishing mini-game.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
I think of it as a Frogger mini-game, because GGG was jealous of the Torchlight fishing mini-game.

Great idea that went wrong is what the Labyrinth truly is... They should be jealous of the side areas and traps in Torchlight 2 not only of the fishing mini-game...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Jun 22, 2016, 4:00:02 AM
"
CelticHound wrote:
You can fish in POE you just dont know how to do it. Im not allowed to disclose fishing secrets soo i cant say anything else ;D
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:
You can fish in POE you just dont know how to do it. Im not allowed to disclose fishing secrets soo i cant say anything else ;D

Yeah hes right. I know too how to fish.
But we wont tell it to the guys who are called exile and dont know how to use a Fishing Rod or how to find a hotkey if you have a Fishing Rod in your 2. weaponslot and a Bow in your 1. weaponslot and a Tabula Rasa in your Artisans Bench and a Mirror in your 27th Premium Stash Tab and a Dragon Helmet MTX on your Ratsnest which is in your 3th Inventory Slot of the upper right side and a Soultaker equipped from your Guardian and a... oh I sayed too much! They are coming for me! I have to flee! Just remember the last thing is in the Sky over Wraeclast and must be found!
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.
"
TorumDe2o wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:

Yeah hes right. I know too how to fish.
But we wont tell it to the guys who are called exile and dont know how to use a Fishing Rod or how to find a hotkey if you have a Fishing Rod in your 2. weaponslot and a Bow in your 1. weaponslot and a Tabula Rasa in your Artisans Bench and a Mirror in your 27th Premium Stash Tab and a Dragon Helmet MTX on your Ratsnest which is in your 3th Inventory Slot of the upper right side and a Soultaker equipped from your Guardian and a... oh I sayed too much! They are coming for me! I have to flee! Just remember the last thing is in the Sky over Wraeclast and must be found!
[This post has been edited by Chris_GGG: Disclosed Fishing Secrets]

RIP
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jun 22, 2016, 6:45:51 AM
ROFL
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I've already set up a /dnd macro for every time I enter the lab. I now get to annoy even more people wanting to trade with me, all thanks to ggg's terrible trading system and even worse lab.

Here's how GGG can fix it:
Step 1) open the folder containing all the code, the artwork, the data, everything related to Lab.
Step 2) press 'delete'
Step 3) empty recycle bin.

DONE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info