[2.3] Wicked Firestormer [Cheap, HC/SC, Lab farmer, Tanky 8-10k EHP]

Hi there Exile! Welcome to my guide.
This is my first guide, so please be polite and if you think that there is anything i could improve in terms of guide or build, let me know!

I would like to present You my adaptation of Firestorm: Wicked Firestormer!
Why Marauder caster? Why not! It's been quiet a while since i played Marauder so i decided that this time around i will give it a try!
I saw really strong potential in Berserker Ascendency for casters especially after buffs to it!

Pain Reaver
1% Life and mana leech at any given time which is 3% in the end because we kill everything so quick! That let us drop one support gem from our links (life leech)
Aspect of Carnage
40% more damage act as yet another support gem! It come at great cost of increased damage taken thought but its not as bad.
War Bringer
This is amazing node! Long lasting warcries and short cooldowns on them make it great not to mention 25% life and mana recovery on use! Rallying cry last for 24s / Enduring Cry last for 2s and it is 2s cooldown! Basically this node keep us up at maximum endurance charges almost all the time!

When i thought about mana leech another thing that came to my mind was Mind over Matter!
When You play MoM build, usually Pledge of Hands is good choice, because of increased maximum mana which is great!

That gives us insane tank. Not only we have alot of HP but also decent mana pool to tank up extra damage that is thrown at us and we leech at both HP and Mana pool at the same time!
Now add to that Endurance charges that we generate almost all the time which makes our Immortall Call active almost all the time not to mention 25% life and mana recorvery each cast of warcries!

General Statistics:
Stats

Defensive un-buffed

Defensive buffed

Offensive un-buffed

Offensive buffed

Positives and negatives of the build:
Pros

- High damage! (It is not meta skill but perform really well)
- Very tanky, because of efficient use of life and mana leech with mom!
- Short cooldown on warcries which gives us ability to spam them thus keeping us at maximum endurance charges and healing us for 25% of life and mana instantly!!
- Utilize alot of skills (Some people might love it or hate it)
- Can clear alot of map mods and deadly combinations
- High hp regeneration
- High EHP!
- Easy to level

Cons

- Can't run elemental reflect maps
- Elemental reflect is getting scary once You get to certain damage point
- Some map mods are annoying (half regen, no regen) *Might add more mods once i play more annoying map mod combinations
- Might be laggy for some people, keep that in mind!
- "Less party friendly" because of heavy graphical effect? (Not for everyone thought)
- "Annoying to start" because of lack of caster support gems

Leveling:
Leveling

It is pretty straight forward, pick life than more life and even more life! Add some damage to it and it should work just fine :)

Current tree *updated 29/06/2016":
tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAN1BAcEswYOCfYLYQxfDc0RDxQgGDwYVho4HKcczhzcHwIhkCQ3Jy8n7SqNK1At0jLRNZI2xTbYOlg64TsNPC09_EGHRUdFnUbXSRtN41BHU1JTpVXGVkhXKVhjWHdZ817AXwRfKl8_X9BmVGebaFho8nGFcg9yqXRVfEt99X37gpuDX4PMg9uFMohaidiMz48akFWRK5RvlnSaO5rgna6fPqIAplenCKyYrKquPq9sr6e3Pr0nvwjAZsNoxFjE9sauxtjUfNWm15bYJNi94XPkUeoQ6-7sVe087w7v6_Af8WzyRfZI-F_56P4K_lT-jw==

60 points
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAMbYWGPDaL8I-F89_H37JDdf0IzPxFghkPZI6hBfPxQg7w5QR-RRZ5uuPsauC2HE9jwtr2xyqYNfg8xo8qyqtz7wHzzvWfP-CqIAGF2fPho4cg_yRdi9BLMt0pBVcYU64TWSwGYnL1cpplf-j0VHRtdN4zLR2rnr7rFCmuBFnVNS

84 points
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAMbYWGPDaL8I-F89_H37JDdf0IzPxFghkPZI6hBfPxQg7w5QR-RRZ5uuPsauC2HE9jwtr2xyqYNfg8xo8qyqtz7wHzzvWfP-CqIAGF2fPho4cg_yRdi9BLMt0pBVcYU64TWSwGYnL1cpplf-j0VHRtdN4zLR2rnr7rFCmuBFnVNS

110 points

Bandits:
Bandits

This is more like personal preference i did them in this "order":
Help Oak - Help Alira - Help Kraityn
Can also get extra point from Cruel and aid Oak for extra endurance charge.

Gearing:
Gearing

This is also pretty straight forward (rares with resistances and life) but there is one "required" unique to make it great!

Pledge of Hands - Required, it is just to good to not go for it, free spell echo and it is amazing for MoM

Kaom's Heart - Optional, Great hp and totally amazing because we have alot of % life from tree and extra fire damage wont hurt, well it might on reflect ;)

Belly of the Best - Optional, Great HP and provide all resistance which is always handy!

Essence Worm - Great ring for free Aura of Your choice. I use Arctic Armour to stay alive on reflect mobs :P

Jewels

You are looking for rare jewels with:
-%life
-Area damage
-Fire damage
-Spell damage
-All resistances < if needed for overcapping

For now we use one unique jewel in Witch area:
Spirited Response

Updated 30/06/2016:
My current gear

Links:
Support Gems

There is alot of different combinations You can use. I currently use:

6L:
Fire storm - Faster casting - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Fire penetration - Iron Will - *Spell echo from Pledge*
5L:
Fire storm - Faster casting - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Fire penetration - *Spell Echo from Pledge*

Can swap out Elemental Focus for Concentrated Effect (for bosses), or use Concectrated Effect instead of Iron will with Increased Area of Effect instead of Elemental Focus on 6L.
Increased Duration is another option.

4L: CWDT lvl 13, Immortal Call lvl 15, Increased Duration lvl 20, Rallying Cry
4L: Lightning Warp - Less Duration - Faster Casting - Stone golem (or any golem of Your choice)
4L: (Optional*): Orb of storms - Faster casting - Increased critical strikes - Blood rage
5L: (Optional**): CWDT lvl 3 - GMP - Arctic Breath (Quality is increased duration) - Increased Duration - Enduring Cry

*Can add curse of Your choice instead of faster casting. Changes totally with Kaom's Heart \/
**This CWDT setup is gone with Kaom's Heart but hp should make up for that. Enduring cry is a MUST thought, so drop Orb of storms with links and put Enduring Cry + Increased Duration + Curse of Your choice + Blood rage.

General playstyle:
Playstyle

Cast firestorm and move on! Use Rallying Cry for extra mana regen and some damage. Spam Enduring Cry whenever possible for Endurance charges. Blood rage should take care of frenzy charges.

Vids:
Videos

There will be some videos coming soon™ showcasing the build!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563026 < My shop
My IGN:
GDaemon
Last edited by tomek1q on Jun 30, 2016, 9:57:20 AM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2016, 10:09:22 AM
*Reserved for future updates*

28/06/2016 - Updated Screenshots of statistics
30/06/2016 -
Added Jewel section under "gearing"
Dropped one life flask for Atziri's Promise
Added Spirited Response jewel in witch area
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563026 < My shop