My 2c on Lab

I highly dislike it.
Barely played perandus, at first attributed it to those mods but came back for prophecy and nope, turned off again already.

Its not the difficulty of the fights either, its the very definition, Labyrinth. I definitly feel like im beyond lost and lose hope. The only thing is , mythologically, labs are really shitty places to be. And you nailed it. I hate it in there, it frustrating, mind wracking, hopeless.

Basically just not fun. Why make this post? Maybe a bit selfish but i feel i earned a right to vent, and hey if my 2c isnt worth anything, maybe the lack of a prophecy tag beside my name will.

frustration out, but so am i, cheers all.
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2016, 8:37:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If it makes your RIDICULOUSLY OP then you deserve to suffer like there's no question about that.

Like lab talents are so fucking broken it's unreal yet some of you complain about it It's actually fascinating and that's what it's meant for it to do feeling your hopeless in most cases but when you get the fuck out of that zone and fuck Izaro up in 1 shot then get the most broken shit in the game then it feels god dam good.

Orgasmic.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
We are some who do not understand why Ascendancy Points have to be hidden behind the lab wall.
People who likes the lab can still run it all they want, and get enchants, and everybody else can still get their Ascendancy Points.
It would be a win-win situation to remove Ascendancy points from the lab.

Why is it so important for GGG that even people who hates the lab simply just HAS to run it to get those Ascendancy points?
Last edited by sikker on Jun 20, 2016, 4:56:55 AM
haha its funny you used that term

orgasmic

to quote project pt, for the price of some of the MTX ive bought, i could hire a prostitute.

and you know, actually orgasm.

oh, and ya, pretty sure the burning while peeing would be less painful than 3 (now 4) lab runs on every character i make.
You're right, it's tragic. Chris won't tell us exactly what went through their heads when designing it other than 'some books we grew up with had traps and mazes in them and we really liked those books'.

The very essence of a labyrinth is, as you said, 'frustrating, mind wracking, and hopeless'. Unless you watch multiple videos and check a daily website for the layout, this is how you'll feel (which is the polar opposite of what 95% of players want to spend their free time doing).

The defense of 'but it makes your character OP', no matter how true, isn't soothing to a more casual player like the OP going through the lab a first or second time. It's akin to saying 'but you get 25,000 dollars after you eat the shit, just deal with it!'. It may be nice to have 25k, sure, but it doesn't make the shit taste any better.

And since this is a world where the devs can replace the shit with ice cream, or pizza, or even a neutral tofu, we'd much rather they go that route.
take confort in knowing you're not alone. many ppl hate it including ppl who have been to end game and back. However I'll just say, unless you play HC, one hour to get all 8 is not a biggie on a toon you spent 100s on
Git R Dun!
You're not alone, OP.

And your level of support will be missed.

i think this is an important point

browsing other threads, reddit, this thread the most common answer is "just deal with it only takes this long"

but the thing is, its summer, any excuse to log out and go enjoy life i jump at
and ok lets be fair its 5 am im not going for a run or to a party
but its 2016, literally every single day a new game comes out
is it really smart to put a mandatory mechanic in the game designed to frustrate players, not only by design, but by name itself?
it just honestly doesnt make sense to me
It doesn't make sense to many of us.
i want to be clear this isnt a "i hate ggg you suck" thread

before ascendancy i was a SUPER happy customer for YEARS.

im not walking away, burning my pc, uninstalling, unfollowing, ect

its just at this point, its not a "oh i dont agree with this" or "i reall love this" issue anymore

i honestly dont know, or understand alot of recent moves/changes or the direction were going

i just dont get it, and once i figure it out, ill be back in a heart beat

but for now, im just lost, as if i was well, in the Lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info