[2.3] P-SC | RAI/SLA (TGU) Crit Flicker Strike Ascendant

Creating a place for my thoughts to gather on my current build in the Softcore Prophecy League. This post is to later be updated in to a full guide.

The general idea behind this build is to the use the versatility of the Scion's starting nodes to gain enough life regeneration & elemental damage bonuses in the left half of the tree, while having the ability to also jump around to other starting nodes (saving the # Passive Points needed)to allow the utilization of the Unique, The Goddess Unleashed, in a standard Crit/Ele Flicker Strike build. I will expand more on this later.

Theorycrafted Final Tree:

@ LVL 16 (Leveling with Spectral Throw & Static Strike)

Spoiler

Notes: At the time, I'm unsure of how to Level up to the initial Lvl 65 + Pre-Ascendancy. I've chosen Spectral Throw in the meantime as it's the most available in my current currency situation. Using mostly uniques at the moment, and most likely until around Lvl 40-50. Currently about 28 Chaos away from a TGU.

@ Lvl 23 (4L Ele Spectral Throw)

Spoiler

Notes: Have swapped from the 2-Handed The Goddess Bound to another Unique, The Tempestous Steel + a Crest of Perandus for more survivalbility.

@ Lvl 49 (6L Flicker Strike)

Spoiler

Notes: After finding a Tabula Rasa in The Warehouse District on Normal Difficulty, I decided to give Flicker Strike a try with The Goddess Scorned. Is working out very well so far, using a dual curse setup with Warlord's Mark for Mana/Life Leech & Poacher's Mark in conjunction with Blood Rage for 50% Frenzy Charge generation.

@ Lvl 57 (6L + 5L Ele Crit Flicker Strike)

Spoiler

Notes: Finally was able to equip The Goddess Unleashed & have enough Health Regen from gear + Passives to sustain the Debuff "Her Blessing." Blazing through the main storyline thanks to Flicker Strike, the damage is alright around 1.4-1.6k w/o crits calc'd, but I feel as if I'm hitting a wall in DPS. Any more DPS (pref. 2k+ DPS for maps) is going to have to come from gear like Rings, Amulets, Belts & Auras/Buffs, so I'm currently exploring those options.
Last edited by MarcAurelius on Jun 22, 2016, 10:53:27 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 8:44:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info