[2.3] Marauder Juggernaut burning Discharger 12 Endurance charge 7k hp

Juggernaut build to farm uber labyrinth, high life regen to avoid traps and a 9 SECONDS IMMORTAL CALL!!!
Righteous Fire can be set on to clear maps, but is a little bit hard to get the control in boss fighting!
DAMAGE PER SECOND IMAGES ON GEM_SETUPS!
The build consist in getting a lot of burning damage and endurances charge to burst ours enemies.
To have aways up endurance charges, i use Four things :
Juggernaut ascendency*

Blasphemy + Warlord's mark :

Flasks and enduring cry skill
:
2x Doedre's elixir :

Itens

Gems_Setup
5L Map/Hunting : Discharge, Elemental Proliferation, Chance to ignite, Controlled Destruction and Fire Penetraton.
6L Map/Hunting : Discharge, Elemental Proliferation, Chance to ignite, Controlled Destruction, Fire Penetration and Iron will or Area of Effect.

5L Boss burning : Discharge, Concentrated Effect, Chance to ignite, Controlled Destruction and Fire Penetration.
6L Boss burning : Discharge, Concentrated Effect, Chance to ignite, Controlled Destruction, Fire Penetration and Iron Will.

5L Boss without burn (Atziri, Argus etc...) : Discharge, Concentrated Effect, Elemental Focus, Controlled Destruction, Fire Penetration.
6L Boss without burn (Atziri, Argus etc..) : Discharge, Concentrated Effect, Elemental Focus, Controlled Destruction, Fire Penetration and Iron Will.

*Running flask atziri and sulphur, and righteous fire, YES I CAN TURN IT ON!*

Jewels

Auras
Blasphemy + Flammability + Warlord's Mark + Enlighten
at lvl 92 i will be able to use purity of fire

Achievments_of_the_build
Killed Abaxoth at gorge t9 map with 2 discharges, t1 ~t14 maps bosses dies in 1 or 2 discharges.

Videos

*Edit 1* Videos added
Last edited by okimoto191 on Jun 20, 2016, 7:07:17 PM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2018, 8:32:58 AM
good job! BIRLLLL!!!
BIIIRRRLLLLLLL AJUDANDO O MALUCO QUE TA DOEEEENTE
BIRLLLLL ! É 37 ANOS PORRA
nice build

works
Why Searing Touch over Realm Ender? Wouldnt the 2 extra levels be stronger than the benefits ST provides?

Also do you maybe have a video of killing Endgame Lab Izaro or some other boss kills?
@Fidwin
"
fidwin wrote:
Why Searing Touch over Realm Ender? Wouldnt the 2 extra levels be stronger than the benefits ST provides?

Was wondering this too.
"
fidwin wrote:

Also do you maybe have a video of killing Endgame Lab Izaro or some other boss kills?

Hellow, ST gives me a lot of burning, spell and fire damage i dont think 1 level in gems(ST gives 2 level to almost all my gems) will be better than that...Other thing is the realm ender are to hard to find 6links on trade..
Videos? i will make some of then, and will post here !
"
okimoto191 wrote:
"
fidwin wrote:

Hellow, ST gives me a lot of burning, spell and fire damage i dont think 1 level in gems(ST gives 2 level to almost all my gems) will be better than that...Other thing is the realm ender are to hard to find 6links on trade..
Videos? i will make some of then, and will post here !

Nice build, however the realm ender is way better, not only add +1 level to supported gems but also +2 level to discharge who scales insanely well after level 20.
Plus i think the chance to ignite gem is a bit overkill, i played a flameblast elemental proliferation build with like 33% chance to ignite or so and was more than enought since the ignite chance is rolled per enemy and is spread to all mobs.

PS: Also the Wyrmsign glove seems op for this build, 48% reduced cost of skills and perma rampage, it's fun at least :P
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Jun 19, 2016, 12:37:41 PM
"
crazyjake wrote:

Nice build, however the realm ender is way better, not only add +1 level to supported gems but also +2 level to discharge who scales insanely well after level 20.
Plus i think the chance to ignite gem is a bit overkill, i played a flameblast elemental proliferation build with like 33% chance to ignite or so and was more than enought since the ignite chance is rolled per enemy and is spread to all mobs.

PS: Also the Wyrmsign glove seems op for this build, 48% reduced cost of skills and perma rampage, it's fun at least :P

Searing touch gives 2 fire level gem, discharge get it bonus too(discharge got the tag "FIRE"), so my discharge are lvl 23 :D , i cant use that gauntlet because i need hp and elem resist from gauntlet.

I'm not using elem proliferation in t11+ maps, my damage are nice , clear speed also nice.Using prolif to only do fast running maps like plateau or gorge!
Last edited by okimoto191 on Jun 19, 2016, 4:17:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info