[2.3] Assassin Barrage 5k+ Life Uber Lab/Atzri Build

Hey all! This is austint27 here with a build guide for my Barrage Assassin in the soft-core prophecy leagues. It uses poison and the barrage skill for massive dps.

This build uses 2 volley fire jewels to turn barrage into an AoE clearing skill!

I have effectively killed Uber Atziri and Uber Izaro with this build!
I enjoy playing this build because it is relatively tanky while still dealing TONS OF DAMAGE.

Uber Atziri Kill Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlh0TtfGZO4

Gear

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAHcAx4FLQW1B5kM8hCSES8UIBR1Fr8Y2xvIH0EhdiP2JP0mlSpbLiMuUzBxMHwx-jIyNZI2PTfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFDNkd-S3hMjkz_TZJN404qUEdRR1LsVP5VS1b6WfBaGluvXz9h4mKsZU1qjGyMbztwUnTtdct2gnb3d9d343gNeWh59nrvexR_K4SihNmGzonTjDaNfY1-jb-TmZS4naqgn6LZpcupbrDYtMW00bVItfK7nrxvvTa95r6nwBrBBMEzwuzDM8gMyBTNmM_d02_UI9aK2L3ZhtrB3ajnVOpi62PtP-8O8Yr1b_lj_gr-j__e?accountName=austint27&characterName=PutMyThumbInHerButt
Last edited by austint27 on Jun 18, 2016, 10:47:11 AM
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2016, 4:18:50 PM
reserved
and about bandits ?
"
and about bandits ?

Normal: Oak or Passive
Cruel: Oak,Krait,Passive all work.
Merciless: Power Charge or Frenzy

My Character has Oak, Kill, Alira
you said that you need more life but i think you need more evasion. in ranger area life/eva nodes
Last edited by Proximi on Jun 28, 2016, 4:07:35 AM
It's like you basically hijacked the Orion thread and made it your own...yay. /s
"
It's like you basically hijacked the Orion thread and made it your own...yay. /s

ok i delete it. i thought that i could help to improve the build
Can i use voltaxic for this build?
я безумно хачю питсы и нюхать попу...
"
Lalaka123 wrote:
Can i use voltaxic for this build?

It would probably work, tree would obviously be a bit different. I haven't tried voltaxic since the nerf.
Can you please tell me whats your tool tip on barrage, with and without buffs?
And i want to know that you could have get more life and evasion in ranger section but you still went for life in scion and marauder area, any specific reasons?
EDITED*
Last edited by Deathrakhi on Jul 20, 2016, 4:22:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info