Consistently disconnecting at "Domain Walkways" with possible workaround (needs confirmation)

Bug# 3,358,980,403

Every laby layout that includes this room will disconnect me every time I run the laby. Been trying for over a week to get my cruel ascendancy points to no avail. Thankfully because of the new preloading feature, I'm able to screenshot which room it is before actually being disconnected. It's been on-going since the laby was introduced.

Edit: Using the --nosound command line option seems to help load these zones for me. It would be nice if others having this issue could try and possibly confirm/deny if this also works for them. Thanks!

Second Edit: Happening pretty much any instance named Domain. Domain Path, Domain Estate, etc...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Sep 1, 2016, 2:58:26 AM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 2:57:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I tried running with '--noasync' which didn't help and then I tried the '--nosound' command and was finally able to complete todays laby.

So it appears to be related to the loading of the audio.
I'm gonna try the --nosound solution and see if it fixes it for me as well. I doubt it will, but who knows. I'd love to be able to run lab.
i hope it too :) if it work let me know thanks
Does the --nosound command really help to get into the "Domain" zones?
Any confirmation?
"
flipser wrote:
Does the --nosound command really help to get into the "Domain" zones?
Any confirmation?

Seems to work every time I use it. I've got 2 shortcuts on the desktop, one with and one without the sound to make it somewhat easier to switch back and forth.

Any time I DC at domains, I swap to no sound and am able to complete the laby.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info