2.3 - 2.5 Ancestral Bersestral - The Mara - dona Warchief (uber atziri easy farmer)

Hi guys, sorry in advance for my english and bla bla. This is my first guide and soon u will know why, I'm dumb :D

After long time (8 months ish it was a nice June) I gonna update this old build
The idea consists in:

Ancestral Warchief.
The more melee damage possible from weapon, tree and jewels
Atziri Disfavour or any 2h with high dps

Gear
Spoiler
or
(still need to understand if mings is better)

Flask
Spoiler
ofc you can take more life flasks :D. If u don't have gloves with vulne on hit, and even if u got a pair before enter the uber atziri room, use another rare pair of gloves and switch one flask with the witchfire one
that, as u certainly know, provides vulnerability curse for few sec.

Passive and Ascendancys nodes
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAHuMxthYY8No-F-nbT38fftf0ODYjM8hkPZI6hBfPxQg7w5QR-RRZ5uXeUF0rj4JliSbxq45DvdNC2HE9jwtEMyvbHKpg1-DzP6HaPKsqvcytz57IPAfWfPqGHzZ_gr4k6IAGjhyD_jrdqzYvQSzkFWUb2aeZFLz3c9-NZLAZicvZlT60ljlwaNOMmhltfI8BRZvKhPiYRfhbqp4DXJs73wkquNqWiswdyb4ZITAGmxGNumj8ln-E0wGoKlubzsyCfm9d-MB3ITZR36plL02eHqHamVNqSe-p4Tv2sF07QUteu9AoEa3XhPTbyFV3D0s-wd1iiLApicg

Skills and supports
Spoiler
WC, Concentrated/Area, Melee Phys, Melee Full life, Faster Atack, Added Fire, if u don t have a voidheart legacy I suggest u to get rid of added fire grabbing poison gem.
4l: Hatred Ash Enlighten vaal light trap(Fire)
4l: leap slam faster blood magic golem fire
4l: Cast damage 5, IC 6/20, Increased duration 20/20, Vaal Haste 20/20
Body armor: Kaom so...

The dps is amazing it's useless give u number (too many variabòes, we re around 275k for totem, just auras with concentrated) u will melt everything in few sec, plus, u re fast as hell with devoto helmet and berserker nodes. U will have 6666 (hell yeah) life thaat is cool, ofc with my items and my tree ahhaha, otherwise u will have 6600-6700 life, u can hit 7k with jewells better than mine, I picked up pure dps jewels.

Jewels:
Choose life, 2h damage, attack speed and if needs few res

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak or point - Oak Kat - Kat or Point

Defenses
Spoiler
7k life ish, speed and Warbringer. It's enough, hard to die ofc u can respec few dps points and take few armor nodes, but u actually don't need to do this if u play ib softcore leagues.

Hardcore?
Spoiler
I ve no clue, it s a solid build but you know...I mean...YOU know I said I don't :D

Videos
Spoiler
Got only one because my pc is... nevermind. I was talking on phone whit a friend, it was so easy that I play in the laziest way possible without caring of anything:
https://streamable.com/ttsc

P.s The extracredits scene was funny

Pro
Spoiler
Fast and strong,
brainless
high dps
atziri/t16/shaper/uber lab and uber atiri farmer
could work well with a budget gear

Con
Spoiler

Not really cheap
quite boring, we re talking about totems...

Why Berserker instead Chieftain?
Well, mostly for the combo dps and war bringer node, the only one u really need in order to be almost immortal

Variation's Combo
Spoiler
I also thought about a totem buddy build: getting rid of ancestral bond using a 6l chest (belly or cospri) and:
Sunder Attack, setup: sunder + multistrike + curse on hit + vulnerability + temporal chains + melee phys
Just 1 Ancestral buddy Wc, setup: AWC + melee phys + add fire + concentrated (Area for mobs) + faster attack + Blood lust

I will try one day, maybe

Feel free to say whatever you want, best whishes
Shiratensei

Last edited by ForteBraccio on Feb 19, 2017, 2:31:50 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2017, 8:38:20 AM
how's survivability in uber lab and uber atziri? i have a disfavour and im looking for a build same as yours.
uber izaro is really easy mate, just pay attenction on traps, ofc. Uber Atiziri is more complicated, u won't have any problems with vaal and trio, but you have to get used to playing a totem build when u will enter in the uber room, all forms can oneshot ur buddies so u must run and choose the right time for placing them.
In order to get more survivability you can take acrobatics, and for the the mobs (in alluryng) I suggest u to use blasphemy and temporal chains instead herald of ash.
You can use the voidheart ring instead of mings for adding poison, and also u can drop blood rage and use melee full life instead weapon elemental damage on ancestral attack.
Lemme know how it goes and gl ;)

the tree could be this one:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDME0wUIBR1F-EY2xo4IVUhYCGQI_Ykmyb4JyAnLyoTLPsuUzBxMHcwfDH7OQ46Qj38QKBBdEd-S3hNkk4yUEdRR1b6WGNY5VnzWf5aK14TXz9f0GRSZU1l8GZUZp5nm2hlaPJyD3KpdO108XVOdqx313fjeHp5aHrveyB7jHzZfft_K4TZhO-HaooijX2Nv5BVlG-XeZtYogCj8qaNp22pJ6luqZSsqq4-r2y9Nr6nwGbApsEEwaPDaMRYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9Qj2sHcPd2o4NjiYeRR6hDqGO8O8B_z3fZI9zL3Tfhf-JP46_6H?accountName=ForteBraccio&characterName=Shiratensei
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jul 26, 2016, 10:30:46 AM
what are you running in your chest, why did you not link it?
Wouldnt it be better to use: meele physical damage support, concentrated effect support, faster attack speed support, fortify support and empower? All your support gems would be lvl 26. 4 lvl from lvl 5 empower and 2 level from atziris disfavour. Ancestral Warchief would then be lvl 24. It could be better, but i dont know cause i couldnt test.
"
Eiferius wrote:
Wouldnt it be better to use: meele physical damage support, concentrated effect support, faster attack speed support, fortify support and empower? All your support gems would be lvl 26. 4 lvl from lvl 5 empower and 2 level from atziris disfavour. Ancestral Warchief would then be lvl 24. It could be better, but i dont know cause i couldnt test.

Fortify is useless I mean it doesn't work for u and ur totem really don't need it, I forgot to update this build but I can say that the best setup is: melee phys, melee full life, faster, conc/aoe, added fire/poison.
My last tree was that:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAHuMxthYY8No-F-nbT38fftf0ODYjM8hkPZI6hBfPxQg7w5QR-RRZ5uXeUF0rj4JliSbxq45DvdNC2HE9jwtEMyvbHKpg1-DzP6HaPKsqvcytz57IPAfWfPqGHzZ_gr4k6IAGjhyD_jrdqzYvQSzkFWUb2aeZFLz3c9-NZLAZicvZlT60ljlwaNOMmhltfI8BRZvKhPiYRfhbqp4DXJs73wkquNqWiswdyb4ZITAGmxGNumj8ln-E0wGoKlubzsyCfm9d-MB3ITZR36plL02eHqHamVNqSe-p4Tv2sF07QUteu9AoEa3XhPTbyFV3D0s-wd1iiLApicg

using voidheart legacy on std and poison on the league instead of added fire.
Spiked gloves with as, life and some res, devoto as helmet.
Here a crappy video made it for a friend while we were talking about shit :D but it gives the idea of how effective the build is
Video:
Spoiler
https://streamable.com/ttsc

"
truesob wrote:
what are you running in your chest, why did you not link it?

well it's a kaom no sok no links :D
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Feb 18, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info