[2.3]Elementalist Lightening Arrow

Hi,bro~I'm a new guy who really love POE.My English is very poor,so please forgive my wrong words following.
Last season,I saw Mathil play the LA with the Frost Wall,it's really cool.But this season,the Voltaxic Rift is not good as last season.So I want to try something new to play still.

My idea is based on the elemental damage,so I think about the Elementalist.I have to say the ele has the penertration when we use some ele sills,we need to have more idea about it.First,the Ele can have two golem and increased benifit from them.And increased the ele damage mathed.Second the Ele can increased 100% ele damage 4 sec per 10sec.What should be stressed is when we use Frost Wall,we wan penertration 25% lightening resistance.Third,we can deal with the single ele reflect damage more easily.

The following is about 93lv passive tree.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQUtBbUHHgqbDY0N0Q5ID6sPxBGWEzUWvxekGYoZ1xvIIG4hdiLqI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgtHzB8Mfo2PTnUO3w9X0MxR35JUUp9TItMs0z_TZJOKlAwUUdSU1VLVytbr13yYeJirGNDZU1sjG0ZcFJxoXTtdct293jreu99dX8rf8aGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49Pj2CQ-pOVlSCVLpcGl5WX9J2qoJ-io60zsTC0xbUIuMq74702vYK-p8EzwfPC7MM6xKLNmM_d0B_TftQH1CPawdyN323fiuOE45_nCudU6QLqYu9L73rv6_DV8Yr8xf6z_rr_3g==

Finally is gear.I'm sorry that I'm a new guy,I don't konw how to put my gear here.Really sorry,bro.So,I will introduce shortly.I use Death's Opus,which have another two arrows,to lv up.it's really easy to buy.When you have more money,we can buy Nuro's Harp,really BOOM!The body armour I choose Belly of the Beast to prove my life.Other gear just to prove life and resistance is good.Oh,sorry for forgetting quiver.I will choose crit chance and multi
and weapon ele damage.that is enough.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2016, 5:51:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info