2.3.0g Hotfix (Monday 8:20pm NZ Time)

The following has been deployed without a restart.

• Fixed another case where the Endgame Labyrinth could not be completed.
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2016, 10:21:31 PM
map loads forever now... like end up not loading and need to alt+f4 to restart game...

for me it happened when getting into act3 town, or second map in merc lab...
Endgame Lab sounds like a mess
I've never done this before, this is my first time, here it goes,

Front Page
I'm planning to play the endgame lab for the first time after my next levelup, so glad to see the fixes are rolling out! Hopefully this is the last one necessary??
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 13, 2016, 10:35:57 AM
This league has been a real mess - please keep working on it.
The new content systems in this league are really fun!

The new /cough "Performance" systems.....not so much, oh well, nobody is perfect, but this game is damn close!

I would say the biggest issue for me WAS 50/50 load or crash. Seems to be fixed, but am still having all kinds of audio bugs. Like if I take a portal back into a map that has a pale council prophecy, my sound will "pulse" until I leave the portal area.

Is a good excuse to play with no sound, sip some coffee, and listen to Rachmaninoff while causing giblets to fly!
Last edited by plissken84 on Jun 13, 2016, 12:05:22 PM
So when is Town lag going to be fixed? I get disconnected all the time in act 3 and just lag like crazy in the others. So god damn frustrating.
With g patch and hot fix..... I feel like the game is less stable even for --noasync. Just got random freeze in Sarn today, twice. Well, still doing fine in personal area. I still have hope in you, DEV.

Just my .... random though.
- Look like town area with MT fashion load time is double or triple. Before PPC even with lot of wing and pet, my load time still not this much.
- Someone should already suggest it, count me in. I know about huge reward for ascendancy point when finish lab. But I still suggest to have 6 portal/check point for the first time (each diff') until they claim ascendancy/treasure/divine. After that the single long run for enchant/loot is fine cuz it not the test for point, but grinding for the best.
for the love of god fix Headhunter/Inspired Learning bug while using bleed,profane bloom,Grat Violence FUCKING ETC.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info