[2.3] PSC - INQUISTOR CRIT FLAMEBLAST - FLAMEDAB 2.0

You are tired of all those noncrit elementalist flameblast characters?
Well, then its time for flamedab 2.0

Hello everybody,
I am the CEO of the "Potato Computer Club" (PCC) and want to introduce you to a really satisfying flameblast build.
Currently, there are lots of elementalist flameblast builds and i disliked these kind of concept/build immediately.
With elementalist, you are reliant on conflux to make your build work and this can be really awkward in some situations (Boss fights especially, like Izaro).
Years ago, or lets say it feels like years ago, there was a really cool flamedab build (published by mathil) which I improved a bit and I received a lot of cool feedback from players who loved the build.
Unfortunately, flameblast were nerfed like 3 times in a row and after elemental proliferation... I think I dont have to go further...
Finally, its back! Better than ever! And more fun than ever!
The great thing about this build is the flexibility, you can do all kind of content in poe like atziri, uber lab, high end maps and all the things you want to do in path of exile!
Ofcourse there is a "big" disadvantage like in the past flamedab build - reflect. But actually, iam lvl 86 now and i never died to reflect, you only die if you hit a monster with a 10 stack flameblast... so its not that hard to avoid that, wait wait wait hardcore players, dont downvote me - even in hardcore this build is still viable and better in all ways than elementalist (except reflect may be an issue under hard circumstances). you could work around and wear phoenix shield + purity of fire, this really should be enough if you are aware with your mapmods. anyways, i dont recommend this build for hardcore, like the old flamedab build its more a softcore build.

This wont be a well structured build explanation, but hopefully enough to understand all the mechanics.

Video of concept (Atziri and a Gorge run):
https://youtu.be/xRnQQQ5gG60

passiv tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWA3UEBwSzBUIHHgj0DFIOSA_EES0RlhZvFr8abBqBHNwgbiL0JKomlSj6KgssnDWSNuk6WDrhO3w8BT1fQYdBlkPIRZ1JUUyzTeNPBFAwUXRSU1NSVUtVxlh3W6Bd8l8EYeJknWjyakNsC20ZcFJ8DnyDf8aCm4LHg9uFMonTi4yMNo8aj_qRK5JukyeVLpeVl_SaO5rgnHudrp_fogCio6ZXppmnCKdVqLmus7c-uJO4yrmTvFa86sBUwGbDCdD10nzVpti942rkIuUZ6-7r9e087WHvfPAf8NXyHfJF-d356P4K_o8=?accountName=crackred&characterName=HosenHasser

Bandits: Norm=Oak - Cruel=Alira/Skillpoint - Merciless=Alira

Why did you choose inquisitor instead of assassin?
Currently, with 5 power charges, i got around 84% crit chance, if you add 10% flat from assassins mark and the 100% increased crit chance from the asc node the flameblast crit chance will be high enough. so, assassin is in my opinion a wasted ascedancy class.

Why inquistor?
Well, look at the synergys.
All nodes are perfect for this build and I really love the power of Inquisitor.

This is not a beginner friendly build (even it is flameblast)!

Gear Setup:

generating charges for seperate bosses like atziri:

Flask Setup:

My first Uber Lab try with 100% increased lightning damage

Last edited by crackred on Jun 9, 2016, 12:48:36 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 6:46:33 PM
Why controlled destruction with increased critical strike? :S makes no sense
usually you can get enough crit to compensate for the loss from CD quite easily
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
how could u reach high level with this build ? SOO SQUISHY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info