[WIP] Not ready for review 2.3 HC Reflect Tank

****** I am currently writing this guide as I level through Hard Core Prophecy. *************

Leveling Progression

Spoiler

Levels 1-5
Passive:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAABXsivC5HelG
-----------
1-2: [The Twilight Strand]
Normal deal here pick up weapon and double strike. I killed enough mobs to make level 2 and went onto kill Hillock. I skipped tidal island + quest due to higher death chance for less gains. Weapon wise the best melee weapon that drops.

Skills:
Double Strike

2-5: [The Coast] and [Mud Flats]:
I killed my way through the coast picking up items to sell. I hit level 3 in the coast before proceeding to the mud flats. Something to note is there will be a unique boss that casts firestorm. Not terribly tough but the damage can spike and drop you if you are not looking. Be sure to complete the Breaking Some Eggs quest. It is worth +1 passive skill point.

Skills:
Double Strike
Cleave

Weapon:
Purchased best ratio 2 hand sword

******************************************************************************************************

Levels 5-10
Passive:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAABXsR35lTYTZivC5Hb02vqfKkOlG
-----------

5-6: [The Submerged Passage] and [Flooded Depths]
Nothing too hard here just watch out for narrow passage ways and possible mob hording. In the flooded depths complete the Dweller of the Deep quest for another +1 passive skill point. Please note under skills i purchased the Ancestral Protector skill. When using a two handed weapon this totem helps a lot on damage.

6-10: [The Ledge]
I found this to be a really good leveling spot until level 10. I would run from one of the zone to other then reset. The totem boss here is pretty easy just kill adds first. I would summon ancestral protector near the totem boss while killing adds.

Skills:
Ancestral Protector
Ground Slam (upgraded weapon to 2 handed axe)
Double Strike
Vigilant Strike

Weapon:
2 handed axe yielded best damage at this level

Last edited by kilthas84 on Jun 9, 2016, 1:13:28 AM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2016, 11:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info