(2.3, HC Viable) Tholans Refined Levelling as a Summoner Guide

Hey all. With Prophecy just around the corner, we will no longer need to worry about those nasty Perandus mobs. I put together a new guide for the new league. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfeMNZEPL8Y
Last bumped on Jun 15, 2016, 8:07:27 AM
Thanks for the guide.

Perhaps a bit off topic:

What are your thoughts leveling with spark + orb of storms, fire storm, or storm call instead with SRS (If I were not to play SRS as my end build)
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
That is how I think many Summoners level anyway, even when they use SRS for end game. So ya. By all means, go for it. My guide is primarily aimed at those looking to level with minion. SRS is actually a really good levelling skill and I think gets overlooked a lot.

Prophecy goes live in 30 MINUTES. My steam is going live now all. CHEER!!!!!!!!
Hey all. Levelling as a Summoner was awesome. I played for about 9 hours on opening night and pretty much tired myself out ;-). Being a family man, I couldn't play as much for the rest of the weekend (I got special permission for that 9 hour stint) but I did push on and I got to L75 before I bought it. I wasn't streaming at the time unfortunately so I don't have any coverage of the death. Just me being stupid again ;-).

Anyway, I am going to run through the process again if anyone is interested. I want to get my Summoner to end game in a HC league. See you around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info