2.3 Ranged Bleeding Gladiator Concept

The idea is to use a bow physical damage to apply bleeding through the 50% chance to bleed on hit from two Gladiator keystones. Then amplify with knockback through either the 'King of the hill passive' and/or gems/gear.

I am currently researching the best way to scale bleed with phys damage through ranged methods, but most of the bleed builds are melee. Basic idea I had was to gain the highest phys crit possible to apply best bleed, then proliferate chain + pierce and 'Gratuitous violence' - 10% max enemy life aoe damage when bleeding enemy dies.

Some thoughts on possible ranged attacks:

Support (applied to all attacks below)
-scale with Proj phys, Pierce, crit chance, crit multi, maybe chain?
-multi curses (Vulnerability and assassin's mark or temp chains) maybe as aura with enhance and +1 socketed support thru The Vertex helm or heretic's veil with empower as well

*Barrage
-no GMP needed
-possibly a volley fire gem for more projectiles

*Caustic Arrow
-Scale DOT damage
-both scale off phys (kinda)

*Lightning arrow
-scales off phys
-???

Flasks:
Atziri's Promise
Taste of Hate? - Frozen enemies do not go well with bleed's movement bonus, so maybe not.
Lion's roar? - Might have trouble keeping the up-time, but might free up an item/gem slot or passive(s).

Looking for any and all suggestions!

Here is a rough passive tree I just made.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCALkdFewOQwaLvniK8M1fIONs2MSCgZuwqz0AvqdlTXXLvTa3tupijX5DMcMz2sFM_1oaLlOE73TtTirTb2EhBS1brxpVeu8hdhR1DY1an4bOGNv8xYd2RanBMy4j7g7jn2a2k5mjikp9u54j9u3XTZKNfTB8fytRR9aKOdSVBTfUPs-Nv-dUdvfZxgiJ7T-95vrrBbXUIyT9MfoylJrxkvPC7OjWMHH_3qCffwJdaF5FtMUqWyLqmybdqKbgyqlirIJewzoyAUt4bIxS7BmKKjgki7IZOkKdqvsJD6vPevbaFr9h6xqPJpV1_XpTYeKEb1VLjDaJ03BS
Last edited by blackbird794 on Jun 2, 2016, 5:40:44 PM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2016, 5:12:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info