-Closed-

-Closed-
Last edited by SirSmokeALoT666 on Dec 17, 2017, 2:18:22 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 10:15:30 PM
Heylo i'd like to ask what bandits did you take :)?
"
Mcah500 wrote:
Heylo i'd like to ask what bandits did you take :)?

Skillpoint-Skillpoint-Powercharge

How did you level this? What map mods/bosses scare you? I'm assuming it's not uber viable. Are you still playing it?

Thanks man
"
Seanj0 wrote:
How did you level this? What map mods/bosses scare you? I'm assuming it's not uber viable. Are you still playing it?

Thanks man

You can lvl LifeBased without any problems, just dont take the flasknodes from beginning and take some lifenodes near your wanted points.

Theres not realy a mod who scares me! I learned 3weeks ago,that i need to change Empower with Lifeleech for Double reflect maps.

NoRegen Maps are a problem.There a 3 Options: 1)ManaLeechGem 2)Vinktars Flask 3)Reroll

Chilled ground + TempChains is ofc a bad map combo for a lowlife build,specialy for our build beacuse we need to attack fast to leech ES and to Cull things.But its still doable!

VillageRuin Boss is pure Cancer for this Build because of low ES and Chaos resistance..

You can do near every Boss with a bit knowledge how to fight them.As long you got some Flaskcharges ofc :)

This build is not Uber viable!!! You need a lot of changes for Uber and i think EK is the worst Physical Spell for it, you better go with BladeVortex/Bladefall.Checkout MatrixFactor´s Undying Bladefaller Guide(LinkedinthisThread),its near the same Tree! He did Uber alrdy and there are many Guys who did it with this Build too!

Im playing ProphecyHardcore atm but when i return to Standard,i will farm again with this Build from time to time..Its a lot of fun and you get a lot of Lootexplosions!
Last edited by SirSmokeALoT666 on Jun 30, 2016, 3:44:08 PM
What do you recommend for iq replacement?

Thanks again.
"
Seanj0 wrote:
What do you recommend for iq replacement?

Thanks again.

Added Fire,FasterProjectiles,Chain!

If you want more dps, go for Added Fire Damage!

If you got enough Dps,FasterProjectiles or Chain could make the whole build a bit smoother and easier to aim in some situations!

You should test a bit and choose the last gem for your self!
Nice Idea :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info