[2.3] 80% Crit, Inquisitor Flame Totem.

Theory

Stack 2 high global/spell crit daggers, with voidbringers and a lot of crit from the tree along with Dual Flame Totems. Pick inquisitor class so you don't have to worry about fire pen and/or curses.

Pros:
Can do any boss (if you know what you are doing)
Safe
High life
Easy leveling
Cheap

Cons:
No power or Frenzy charges

Tree

Level 80
Level 90
Level 100
For leveling, just skip the crit nodes, pick up life first and rush to Ancestral Bond.

Links

Flame Totem > Increased Critical Strikes > Faster Casting > Faster Projectiles > Elemental Focus > Added Chaos Damage / Increased Critical Damage

Arctic Armor > Herald of Ice > Anger

Enduring Cry > Assassin's Mark > Lightning Warp

Cast When Damage Taken(Level 7) > Chaos Golem > Enfeeble > Increased AoE

Cast When Damage Taken(Level 20) > Immortal Call > Enfeeble > Increased Duration

Blood Magic > Whirling Blades > Faster Attacks > Fortify

Bandits/Stats

Help Oak
Kill all
kill all

208% increased max life
120% increased energy shield
75-85% crit chance (pending gear)
210% ele/spell damage/totem damage

Should be close to 8-10k EHP when all is said and done.

Gear

Required pieces: Voidbringers - High global/spell crit daggers(You want about 150-200 total per dagger) - Diamond rings.

You want Life, % energy shield, and resist on all your gear(ES bases). Crit chance on all your jewelry when able. You may need 2 armor base pieces to get colors for cwdt setups.

Cloak of Flame, Lightning Coil, Belly of the Beast, Infernal Mantle are all good choices for armor. A good ES/Life hybrid armor with resists works too.

Thanks for reading. Any suggestions/critiques are welcome since this is just a theory build and has not yet been put into play yet.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 30, 2016, 7:25:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2016, 12:14:30 PM
Updated my build. I'm now going hybrid ES/Life.

Currently level 56. My current gear on HCP

Spoiler
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 7, 2016, 10:12:59 PM
Update to my build. Currently level 71.

Gear

Doing 4.4k dps atm. I need to pickup a few crit items(saving for Voidbringers atm) and the rest of my crit nodes before I start rolling in higher dps. Still need to finish my Cruel lab as well.

Sitting at 4.7hp / 600es without discipline running. I may not be able to run discipline without reservations nodes or an enlightenment, we'll have to see once I get more mana. Only sitting at 650mana atm, I was hoping to be near 1k at around this level.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 15, 2016, 12:08:55 PM
Just hit level 80. Got 5.2k life, 1.9k ES, and doing 10k tooltip, which is actually higher considering I ignore resistances 70% of the time.

I keep playing with changing faster proj with increase crit dmg, but I don't like the clearspeed loss from not running faster proj.

Here's my current gear - still need to get 1 more dagger with crit on it, but i'm liking the life, ES, and block chance that my shield gives me currently to change it out.

Spoiler

Also using Maligaro's over Voidbringers. The extra mana cost is just too much for me atm, maybe later down the road it will be easier to use. I may even just use a Facebreakers for the crit multi if I can get enough crit chance on another dagger and my neck.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 20, 2016, 1:01:02 AM
Update. Just hit 85. Been messing around with my tree a bit. Decided to go EB/MoM to be able to run Voidbringers and more auras without clarity. It's working out well.

Here's my gear

Spoiler
Still deciding if I want to get a Infernal Mantle, Belly of the Beast, or Lightning Coil. I'll see how my damage holds up once I start getting into reds (don't have any yet) Also waiting to get Catarina to 6 before I craft spell damage on my other dagger.

Here's a screenshot of my dps, life, and crit chance.

Spoiler

My EHP is about 6.5 - 7k when calculating in my MoM + AA and others. Hoping to hit 6k life with more jewel slots (my next 5 levels, i'll get 3 more jewels.)
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 30, 2016, 7:12:53 PM
Love your build! Amazing synergies in the ascendency class!! Level 87, 5k life, 2600 ES and just a lil bit over 80% crit.

33k tooltip dps

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

EDIT: Umm, I can't show my rings belt and amulet for some reason. (1st time posting gear on the forum)
EDIT2: Tried the spoiler thingy but still can't link my jewelry :/
Last edited by DerPuhctek on Aug 5, 2016, 3:30:24 AM
jewelry and potions:

why are you guys excited about a build that gives you 5k life and pretty much no other defenses, so no defenses at all in fact, and does a microscopic 10-30k damage per totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info