Looking for a Serious Support to race to 100 in Hardcore Prophecy Due to the fact we lost ours.

We are looking for a Support that looks to push ladder at the start of prophecy hardcore, looking for serious inquiries only, we will probably be pushing 30+ hours on day one, I am a smaller streamer and will be streaming it. Planning on being top 10-5 on the prophecy ladder. If you are interested please message me here or feel free to whisper me on twitch @ Bobington333 Thanks guys!

California / Washington / Texas Realm Prefer!
Last edited by i_love_magix on Jun 1, 2016, 1:56:16 AM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2016, 10:16:12 AM
"
i_love_magix wrote:
We are looking for a Support that looks to push ladder at the start of prophecy hardcore, looking for serious inquiries only, we will probably be pushing 30+ hours on day one, I am a smaller streamer and will be streaming it. Planning on being top 10-5 on the prophecy ladder. If you are interested please message me here or feel free to whisper me on twitch @ Bobington333 Thanks guys!

California / Washington / Texas Realm Prefer!

how much smaller are you than avg streamer? whats the weight and height of avg streamer? i though first day only lasted 24 hours tho, is there a trick to get it over that?
Last edited by janimauk on Jun 1, 2016, 9:43:05 AM
nicememes
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

lol xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info