2.3 Gladiator Outmatch Outlast Build help (Standard)

I did a bunch of champion for Perandus league. I wanted to try a new ascendancy now since I'm pretty burned out with champion. The new gladiator changes looked pretty appealing. Outmatch and outlast looked to be a fun node to build around. I never did a build that uses charges so I thought I'd go all out and try a build that utilizes max frenzy and endurance charges.

My builds always uses a weapon elemental damage attack. Due my current passive tree drafts it looks like I can't focus on elemental damage as much. Instead of using a conversion skill I wanted to use a physical skill that can make use of Added elemental damage and bleeds.

Frenzy looks to be the best target for the this. It has a lot of built in scaling that can be heavily influenced by gear and passives I want to use with Outmatch and Outlast. With that out of the way these are the templates I put together so far.
***********************************************************************************

Weapons: Bleed implicit Swords

Armor: Armor/ Evasion

Chase Uniques: Blood Dance, Restless Ward, Kaom Rings, Surge Binders

Skills:

Frenzy - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage - Increased Melee Physical

Lacerate - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage - Fortify

Hatred

Herald of Ash / Arctic Armor

Enduring Cry - Blood Magic

Ancestral Warchief - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental Damage - Increased Melee Physical

Punishment / Vulnerability - Blood Magic

Fire Golem - Blood magic

Blood Rage

Passive tree 1 Dodge Variant:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAA5DuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR34B3L02d-NlTaluvqfAGmBBeA0LwbXyV5c1kkMx_o_Yvb_VwzPawUz_TeP-ClO7WhqE73TtTiqmV_JFtz5EnqLqYSEFLVuvOuGDzBLhGlV67w2NPC1an_zFh3bGrkWp7g7jn2egxPZmtqOKSn1yqSP2-WOsqvcyTZKNfVT-WfPqGHzZveafPho4-Ot2rD7PLdKQVbvtz35RRycvkc6tjY2_BbXC7LTFDPJirKXLbIydqtQjMHHdqEt4OkLNX754bNiBmz0A

Passive tree 2 Full armor variant:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAA5DzV-5HRXsivDpRsSCypCE2Ud-Ady9NnfjZU2pbr6neWhgQcEEY3BfPxHVGj72SBQgV5d8uIzP7w5DMSkuPfxQR7_VwzPawUz_8axTu1oahO907U4qVw1EnqLqBS1br9lh0iGWbCFgEuF67w2NrY3yQZHOdPH8xYd2z36CB7vtKaXuDuOfdqzZfKOKSn3qGCP29zJNko19cql82TB8rKpVqVFHWfOXtD7Pjb-fPho4agG95gW1LdKQVcLsJy-0xQzyYqyly2yMnarEWL54bNiBmz0A

Feedback or help cleaning up the trees would be appreciated.
Last edited by Exiledtyrant on May 27, 2016, 9:26:49 PM
Last bumped on May 27, 2016, 9:22:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info