Labyrinth/Ascendancy improvements

Hey everyone, here's my take on how to improve the ascendancy and labyrinth system by making it less repetitive and frustrating

First off regarding trials and the ascendancy for each difficulty, I agree with what some people have mentioned before, making labyrinth in normal include one fight with Izaro, Cruel with 2 fights, and merciless with 3 fights. Now in terms of trials, I think normal difficulty should only have the trial in act 1, cruel with only act 2 trials, and merciless with only act 3 trials. This would make trials less repetitive, and since trials are supposed to be tutorials for the actual labyrinth itself, Normal labyrinth would only have aspects of the traps from act 1, Cruel with act 1 and 2 traps, and merciless with all of them. This change still keeps the idea of challenging yourself to gain power, without having to repeat the same thing every difficulty

Grinding for Helmet enchants is also a pain for most players, and i think each labyrinth run should allow more enchants to avoid the repetition. My idea for this is to add in a labyrinth exclusive item, such as trinkets and keys, called an enchant token. As the name suggests, each enchant token allows another enchant at the end of the labyrinth. The way to acquire them would be that they have the potential to be dropped by the chests at the end of the labyrinth (and maybe silver chests?), much like how treasure keys can drop. This way, it would add more incentive for players to go off their path toward argus, or other means of acquiring keys.

thanks for reading, hope you have a good day
Last bumped on May 17, 2016, 5:15:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info