2.2 DAGGER FLICKER 500k+ dps 5.5k+ life & amazing clear speed

Hi guys!
This is a flicker build, that i created on perandus league. I like it, so i want to share it with you
Well, why flicker? Because this skill have one of the best clear speeds in game.
Pros
1. Very high solo and packs dps
2. 8 frenzy charges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
3. high life pool, u can easily get 5k+ life
4. instant life leech
5. 95% crit chance
6. good lab farmer
Cons
1. bad in 6-man party on high maps
2. lags
3. not playable with bad internet
Well, let's start!
First i want to show you my passive tree. U can start as duelist, ranger and shadow.
passive trees

1.Duelist's ascendancy is gladiator, we take 25% frenzy on kill and bleed, because block nodes is useless with acro
lvling tree for duelist
30 points
63 points
90 points
117 points

2.Ranger's ascendancy is raider, because we can get +1 frenzy charge and some nice boosts like onslaugt or phasing
30 points
63 points
90 points
116 points

3.As shadow's ascendancy we take assassin, Why not trickster? Because we can sustain our flicker srtike manacost with 0.4% mana leech from tree.
30 points
63 points
90 points
117 points

4.And some about scion. I playin scion flicker right now, becaus i can take more jewels and life from tree. There is my tree for scion on 93 lvl тык
As ascendancy classes, i take assassin for +1 base crit chance and berserker for life leech, because i don't take leech nodes in tree. Also u need jewel with mana leech.
With this tree and some jewels, i easily get 700% crit multi

Bandits
normal: Oak
cruel: Kill all
merciless: Kraityn

defence & offence screenshots
flicker in ho, only auras and golem
flicker with auras + flasks + golem, no charges
flasks, golem, auras & WED instead of melee splash (solo target setup)
auras, golem, charges and flasks
auras, golem, flasks, charges and WED
my solotarget frenzy DPS, for atziri, lab and some map bosses like abyss kaom or colosseum daresso
defences in ho

as u can see, this build really has nice dps :3
gem setup

6L main attack skillFlicker strike + melee physical damage + added fire damage + multistrike + melee splash + increased critical strikes (if u have 5l, just drom added fire dmg)
3L vaal aurasvaal haste + vaal grace + increased duration
4L aurashatred + assassins mark + blasphemy, u can add enlighten as 4 link, if u have problems with mana
4L frenzyfrenzy + melee physical damage + multistrike + added fire damage
4L WB whirling blades + blood magic + faster attacks + fortify
3L summon ice golem + blood rage + portal
I don't use cwdt + ic, because i don't have problems with reflect

Gear

Dagger
u need crafted demon dagger with 250+ pdps and 8.5+ crit
Also u can use Bino's, if u don't have currency for rare dagger

Helmet
Abyssus, because this is best helmet for melee crit characters. U need flicker dmg per charge/20% additional charge on kill for blood rage enchentments

Shield
u need rare shield with resists, life, eva, maybe crafted phys dmg... My shield:

Body armour
coil is BiS here, because i use abyssus. U need at least 5l coil for this build.

Gloves
i use acuity for instant leech
If u don't have currency for acuity, u can use Maligaro's virtuosity or Shadows and dust, but u need take vaal pact in tree (drop some crit/life nodes)

Boots
u need rare boots with life and resists

Or u can use atziri's step, blood dance or darkray vectors with +1 frenzy if u don't have problems with resists

Rings
rare diamond rings with res, life, accuracy (min 600 total)

Amulet
rare amulet with int, if u don't have acuity, phys to attacks, crit multi, life, crit chance

Belt
rare rustic sach with life, res, wed. Or u can use phys
variant Doryani's invintation

Flasks
u need two seetheng divine flasks with bleed and freeze immune

Taste of hate for dps boost and phys reflect mobs

also basalt flask helps you to handle with phys reflect

and atziri's promise for dps boost. Also u can use convert variant Vessel of vinktar, for shock. But u need shock immunity on basalt flask.

For lab/atziri i swap melee splash with WED, and flicker with frenzy.

And yeah, about jewels... Perfect jewels is 7% life, melee crit multi, crit multi with one handed weapons and global crit multi.
About map mods to skip... I think i can farm all maps in the game, but i swap increased crit strikes gem for phys to light on phys reflect maps
i'll add some videos of normal atziri/maps later
Ask your questions here please, and sorry for my bad englisch x(
Last edited by 1322837 on May 27, 2016, 4:11:18 AM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2016, 2:13:53 AM
Awesome, found someone with a guide already out. i was having trouble shaving my tree down to 100-110, but looking at your's, I like it a lot. Thanks!
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Ha, I was waiting for this guide. Here's the case, during crafting or dropping jewells happend this:

I don't wanna throw it out, because it's pretty nice. But I just can't make every build for each good jewell that I will got. My proposition is that someone following this guide (or making it) takes it and it's deal. Price is fixed at 0.

I keep it for soo long and that's just tip of iceberg of my "too good to throw out" stuff" pile. So pls hurry :S
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 1:12:07 PM
"
skuadak wrote:
Ha, I was waiting for this guide. Here's the case, during crafting or dropping jewells happend this:

I don't wanna throw it out, because it's pretty nice. But I just can't make every build for each good jewell that I will got. My proposition is that someone following this guide (or making it) takes it and it's deal. Price is fixed at 0.

I keep it for soo long and that's just tip of iceberg of my "too good to throw out" stuff" pile. So pls hurry :S

I was looking at that guide and was thinking that i'll spec one of my ranger into this...

So if nobody's closer to you, or anyhow more entitled to it claims it, i'd be glad to have it :)
Last edited by Okkuro on May 26, 2016, 10:27:00 AM
I'd be glad to give it to you, it's just that I'm not very often online lately (even in general, not just PoE). If you still like it, just msg me exctact day and hour and I'll log in game (best if it was 2-6 am EU time). Cheeres and I hope we'll meet.
Burn all the orbs!
hey man thinking of rolling this build in the new essence league, any changes with 2.3 or are you going to update with 2.4 coming aswell? looks really good to play and i love flicker so pls let me know. Also had a question about starting weapon. Is binos a decent start for this build? probly wont be able to find decent crit dagger for a bit into the league so let me know on these questions :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info