[2.2] Facebreaker gladiator cyclone

Facebreaker Gladiator - a selfcrafted build

So i started this build out on Perandus League as a first charracter to get some safe farm. It worked rly well. I stoped at lvl 90 and made a new charracter... but i came back to this one, and just recently did a twin abyss map with ease.
This is a selfcrafted build and i am gonna put it to you with no further redue.

Items
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Skills:
Spoiler
Main attack
4-link: Cyclone - blood magic - melee phys - Fortify/faster attacks
5-link: add in faster attacks/fortify
6-link: added fire damgage

4-link Reckoning
Reckoning - Melee phys - IAoE/conc effect - added fire
Auras/Buffs
Hatred - Herald of ash - Arctic armor
Utility
CwDT - Stone Golem - Molten Shell (high level)
CwDT - Tempest Shield (low level)
Vaal haste - Increased Duration
Vaal cyclone (you can use this with links and drop something else if you are a fan of it)

Current Tree (lvl 90)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBLMFLQY5BosJMwomDPcUIBUgGbQaOBo-G5cbrSDjI_YnLy2DLlMvzDIJMk41kjrYPAU9Dz3iQKBHfkjuTUZNklBHUWBXDVnzXzlfP1_aYuxlTWZUaGVqk2xGbNhvO3Jscql07Xasd-N4DXiueTl5aHrvfLt82X11fuKCB4KbhNmE74V7ivCNfZBVmjubLZ7Nn9-iAKOKqW6playqrK-tjbCrsbO18rkdvTa-eL6nwBrAZsC_wQTBgsSCz37RNtIh02_Tfti92WHaweIs5FHp1eoY7DjvDu9673zyL_JB8wbzm_aj9zL7qv66?accountName=keydordene&characterName=KeyHI

SO Basically I started out as Duelist and went through attackspeed, to scale with cyclone. But I pick up the first physdmg/life node as well. Then I go straight left through the Marauder to get Resolute Techinque ASAP (you can skip any extra points along the way and get them later). Then up to Templar...
... The big thing here is i go through Devotion and Elementalist. Why?
Elementalist will give you nice dps with Hatred, Herald of ash and Added Fire. And i get close access to another jewel slot. Then go take the Block node wheel. If you struggle with resist you can take them all and skip a Jewel slot or any other 2 nodes.
After this i went through the lifenodes to the bottom block wheel and took it left side and skipped the 2 small dps nodes to the right.
After this take they way up to the scion life and skip the att-speed nodes now.
Then go to the left and pick up "Command of steel" and go the straight way to "herbalism" via" precise interception".
After this I picked up the rest of the nodes with all jewel slots, "heart of oak", and berserker (which nodes i am not so sure about could get more life).
I am looking on Quickstep as a posibility for the extra attspeed movementspeed.

With all this + the use of tempest shield I land on Exactly 75% block and 75% spell blockwith the proc from Painforged in ascendancy tree.

Endurance Charges
I am looking on a tree with more phys reduction from endurance charges, maybe like this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBLMFLQY5BosJMwomDPcS4RQgFSAZtBo4Gj4blxutIOMj9icvLYMt0i5TL8wyTjWSOtg8BT0PPeJAoEd-SO5NRk2SUEdRYFcNWfNfOV8_X9pi7GVNaGVo8mzYbztyqXTtdqx343gNeK55OXloeu98u3zZfXV-4oIHhNmE74rwkFWRzpZsmy2ezZ8-ogCi6qOKqW6playqrK-tja9ssKuxs7XyuR29Nr54vqfAGsBmwL_BBMGCxILFis9-0TbSIdNv037Yvdlh2sHiLORR6dXqGO8O73rvfPAf8i_yQfMG85v2o_cy-6r-ug==

I would use a blasphemy warlords mark... But in order to do this i cant think of other than 2 ways: drop AA and get lvl 4 enlighten (costs... currency) or drop both herald of ash and arctic armour. well besides using eduring cry. But i rly hate stopping to shout.

Bandits
Spoiler
Help Oak
Help Kraityn
Skill Point

Please give me feedback on improvements.
Last edited by Belsassar on May 7, 2016, 11:22:27 AM
Last bumped on May 7, 2016, 10:36:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info