Vaal Power Siphon Range

Hi,

is there a way to increase Vaal Power Siphons range? Is the ranged fixed, or based on projectile speed?

ty
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2018, 2:20:46 AM
Vaal PS says "nearby enemies", so it's possible that AOE would do it. If not that, then I would guess Projectile Speed if anything. Most likely the range is fixed.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Vaal Power Siphon's area is technically an area, so should be affected by area radius modifiers, but it already covers the maximum range the skill can target things from, so we didn't bother applying modifiers to it.

I suppose this might be reviewed at some point since reduced area modifiers are a thing and should technically apply, but I doubt it, and regardless, it can't meaningfully be increased.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Vaal Power Siphon's area is technically an area, so should be affected by area radius modifiers, but it already covers the maximum range the skill can target things from, so we didn't bother applying modifiers to it.

I suppose this might be reviewed at some point since reduced area modifiers are a thing and should technically apply, but I doubt it, and regardless, it can't meaningfully be increased.

Will Vaal Power Siphon now benefit from Increased Area of Effect Support?
Now with 3.1 path radius is reduced from 120 to 70... WTF..., Chain now is mandatory to play vps.

GGG, you planning new jewel for power siphon and vaal version?.

And... Why you kill all vaal skills..., are you planning in future create more vaal skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info