[HOTW Submission] Lush Hideout - Corrupted settlement

I think it is time to share my hideout (SC STD). Classic jungle theme in Lush Hideout was tweaked with few improvements like steampunk machines and small settlement up north. There was also place for collapsed mine and little dock infrastructure. I've put remains of ship near the bridge which links main island part with small island. The ship was crashed on the rocks. There is wild part of my hideout (teleport and map device area), living part with few residents (corrupted area with buildings), temple area in the middle of the map (behind the walls where Vorici hide in the shadows) and the last one and also my favourite: industrial area with collapsed mine, few cabins, carts, sculptures, machines and pile of burning ebony legion soldiers corpses. This one is guarded by Zana. Down south (where map device is) you can find small forrest and the shamans tent. Because whole map is living area, there is a lot of all kind suppiles around. I may add some desciption for my hideout later, for now enjoy!

Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 7:00:57 PM
looks pretty, i like the theme! looks good with perandus effect even though you didnt do what most of people did (myself included), and put gold piles on the thing
I like it, just hide Challenger Trophy somewhere, because it doesn't fit your awesome theme.
nicely done :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
I need to put some time into a good hideout, I didnt realise how sick you could make one until i saw this XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info