PVP CHANGE PROPOSALS

What about making instance arena in 1vs1 pvp bigger? without too many angles or walls? introduce a new rule in pvp arena, when time ran out, won who did more damage to the opponent? let's introduce a damage calculator at the end of the match, so lame tactics like running all the time with whirling blade having a super regen build or a super tank build would stop enemies to kill you, it's just an example, what do you think about it? a damage calculator at the end of the match that let win or lose a player, would be nice, i mean "draw tactics" could be countered easy with a different rule, so ppl would not ban builds in some tournament for example

My english sucks, so don't be bully, try to figure what i'm trying to explain and help me to find a solution, better rules could be the key to balance pvp atm
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 4:24:11 AM
Actually there is some pretty nice big arena for 3vs3 but they are wasted at the moment. GGG should just include them in the 1vs1 rotation.

As for draw tactics, simple. Make Draw games don't count in the ladder. Simple fix
no, dancing dervish is more important.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
no, dancing dervish is more important.

and, and it needs 3D art asap cus how silly it would look otherwise
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
IceDeal wrote:
Actually there is some pretty nice big arena for 3vs3 but they are wasted at the moment. GGG should just include them in the 1vs1 rotation.

As for draw tactics, simple. Make Draw games don't count in the ladder. Simple fix

I am ok about the 3vs3 arena to be included in the 1vs1 rotation, but not about the draw decisions, draw is just annoying, ppl could just simple keep drawing in ladder and annoying other ppl, it's just so bad, why nobody like a damage calculator? isn't so bad, even in some mmorpg there is this method
"
Cniva wrote:
I am ok about the 3vs3 arena to be included in the 1vs1 rotation, but not about the draw decisions, draw is just annoying, ppl could just simple keep drawing in ladder and annoying other ppl, it's just so bad, why nobody like a damage calculator? isn't so bad, even in some mmorpg there is this method

Because it would involve extra development and we all know it will never happen again (for now at least). We have to work with what's already there.
yes Draw will be annoying, but I'm pretty sur that those guy will get bored of it first if they can't score points on the ladder.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 29, 2016, 9:37:12 AM
The issue with damage calculators is that the player getting the least damage isn't necessarily the one being least willing to fight properly.
With my Righteous Fire Scion build, I sometimes couldn't get to melee range, because the opponent was stacking a lot of slowing stuff and was perpetually running away. The opponent's attacks barely hurt me, but here I was, being locked out of the fight because my speed was almost voided.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info