[2.2] Lioneye's Vision Wander - Champion

Hi!
I managed to 6L a Lioneye's Vision and got nice colours on it (3G,2G,1R). Corrupted it and got 1W for 1G. First I wanted to use it with my Ranger-Char but with the 1W I thought I could use it as a Wander (had a nice Wand lying in my stash for ages) too.
Cause the Lioneye's is not so tanky as a Coil I thought it would be good to use perma-Fortify for damage-reduction. So I leveled a Duelist-Champion.
For leveling I used a bow with elemental-damage cause the tree with the projectile-damage-nodes are quiet equal. At level 65 I switched to my Wand (I think you could do it earlier with a low-level-Wand).

After I sold some items I could manage to get my hands on a pair of Skyforth-boots which gave me an additional free socket in my chest. But before I used a rare boots and it was going very well too (gave me more life and it was easier to cap Resistances).

Right now I'm level 92 and I have ~5.000 life and ~800 ES, clearing maps is ridiculous easy. With 4 Power-charges, Wrath- and HoI-Auras I have ~120.000 dps (92.5% Crit) [I think in reality it will be a bit more with the elemental-weakness-gloves; using Atziri- and Vinkthar-Flask and Vaal-Haste would give some nice boost as well].

Main attack (6L): KB - ICS - added lightning - added cold - GMP - WED [+ Pierce from the Chest]
Auras: Wrath and Herald of Ice

For Bosses I'm using Spelltotem with Frostwall.

My gear:

Gear breakdown:

Chest: Lioneye's Vision. Took it because it has the level 15 Pierce-gem-support (gives 24 % MORE projectile-damage). There are plenty for sale for a few chaos. Took one with >90 life. It's hard to get 5 Off-Colours. I used Vorici 1B1G - took me about 1.500 Chromes. Together with the Pierce-Cluster on the tree I got 100% Pierce-Chance.

Wand: Had the choice between a pure phys. (~260 pdps) and a phys/lightn.-damage (232 phys, 89 lightn.) - the hybrid one is dealing a lot more damage, so I took this one.
I tested Imbued Wands (high phys and hybrid phys-lightning) as well - the tooltip-damage went up but it was harder to sustain the Mana-costs. And the higher base-damage of the Tornado-Wand is killing the most enemies with one-hit already.

Helmet: Crown of Eyes: Need it for the Spell-damage-support. Got super-lucky when a guy sold the CoE with Kinetic-Blast-damage for 30 Chaos (but this Enchantment is no way mandatory - just nice to have if you get it cheap).

Shield: Was looking for a high Spell-damage, high life and high Res.-shield. Cost me a few Ex.

Boots: Was using a rare pair with life, MS and Res which were working very good but got Skyforth and they are really strong (MS and the PCoC). Got the "added 1-120 lightning-damage when you haven't killed"-Enchantment - like it a lot for bosses.

Gloves: Switched from Acuity to Maligaro's (if you don't have legaccy-ones use new 90% Crit-Multi Facebreaker) and took Vaals-Pact. It gave me a nice damage-boost.

Belt: high res, high life and Elemental-damage (Base: Rustic, Heavy or Leather)

Rings and Amulet: Looked for life, damage, Crit and Res.

Jewells: Was quiet surprised how many jewells with Wand-Attack-speed, life, damage and Res.-nodes were quiet cheap on poe.trade - took 7 of it.

My tree:
I don't have this many %Life-nodes on the tree but I have 7 gem-slots which gave me ~45% life too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAQHBS0FZgW1Bx4JoA2NDkgPqw_EEZYUsBa_Go0byCP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbLJQtHy5TMHw2PTfUOlg7fD9zQzFDNklRTLNM_02STipRR1LsVUtVxlm8WyZbr13yXzlh4mIXYqxlTWyMbOdvJ3BSc3B07XXLefZ673vUf8Z_-4Ieg9uElITFiXGJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-TJ5UglS6aYZpqmy2btZ2qn4ihL6Kjo4qwq7TFuMq9Nr6KvqfB88JzwuzDOsSCxSjNmM5wz93QH9Nv1ljaweCf44TnVOpi7FztP-4O7-vw1fGK9lv25_zF_94=
Last edited by el_Nino_69 on May 19, 2016, 5:32:38 AM
Last bumped on May 12, 2016, 7:41:18 AM
Updated the first post.
Last edited by el_Nino_69 on May 12, 2016, 7:40:06 AM
Updated the first post. Nearly ready - would take some additional life-nodes on the tree on the next levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info