[2.2][SC][NEC]Mirror Arrow Trap & Skeletons' Totem - A cheap and beginner friendly build

i built this just for fun , and i think i should leave something after all this done.
Spoiler
其实这是一个娱乐向BD(请原谅我的渣渣画质)

this is a cheap summoner with bow and quiver.
all you need is a 5L lioneye's glare and an any kinds of +1 arrow quiver.
Spoiler
这是一个造价便宜的弓手召唤BD。一个五连狮眼弓和一个加一箭矢箭袋就是你需要准备的所有东西。

i am using this build on the perandus league and being lv90 now. and i did all the labyrinths by solo.
Spoiler
这个BD可以Solo所有三个难度的升华迷宫,加点不求人!

[Defence]

i used a skeleton totem for meat shield only because i could not give too many points to the minion life nodes on the passive tree. so the zombies will die too fast .
but a skeleton totem would keep making skeletons before it break.
another good point to skeletons is they would not run away from the mobs when the character moving, but the zombie do.
Spoiler
这个BD使用骷髅图腾作为肉盾。之所以不用僵尸而是用骷髅,是因为我们没有多余的点数来加在召唤物生命上。但是骷髅图腾可以持续制造骷髅兵,而不用担心他们死的太快。
同时还有一点骷髅比僵尸强的地方,当玩家角色移动时,僵尸会放弃目标跟着玩家一起跑,而骷髅会一直死磕。

life gain on hit and poacher's mark would make you more safety and stone golem too.
Spoiler
另一个防御点是击中伤害回复加上盗猎者印记加上召唤巨石魔像

[Offence]

i use the trap mirror arrow for damages, just trap itself.
at most of the time, there would be 8~12 minions alive and keep shooting. this made a huge damage. so you don't need to make other minions by blink arrow or mirror arrow directly.
Spoiler
这个BD使用陷阱镜像箭作为主要攻击手段。
在绝大部分时间里,会有8~12个克隆体同时存在并提供大量的DPS。

[links]
Spoiler

5 link : split arrow + life gain on hit + curse on hit + poacher's mark + enfeeble + GMP(6L,if you like)
5 link : trap + cluster traps + mirror arrow + minion damage + weapon elemental damage + point blank(6L)
4 link : spell totem + summon skeleton + minion life + fortify(you may want a +2 minion's helmet for them)
4 link : cast when damage taken(full level) + bone offering + summon stone golem + phase run
3 link : generosity + anger + wrath

i am not using the CwDT(low level) + immortal call , because the most threat not comes from physical damage but chaos from range.
Spoiler
我没有使用经典的低级别受伤释放+不休怒吼的组合。因为威胁的主要来源并不是物理伤害,而是远程的法术和混沌伤害。

[passive]
Spoiler

step 1: get all the skill duration nodes first. you can now keep your mirror minions more longer.
Spoiler
第一阶段: 获取所有技能延迟的点数,以确保魅影射击的克隆体保存的时间更长一些。

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-KVK590iL0bRl9GGvbTLPsigQHg9tVxjpYrJj315uhj0anCOvuHNy4kyj6gscdvjOHA-756EGHtz7-Cti9NZK18m6qSsg_J1-YWW3PMg==

step 2: get 26% reduced mana reserved. you can go with two attack aura now.
Spoiler
第二阶段: 拿到26%的减少魔法保留,此时你可以开启双光环了。

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-KVK590iL0bAttGZMnfRh_xuyKa9sRlkyzDkgEB-OEg9sbyFXGNj06WG1srJgPq_fXJIubocM6j0YZiqcIHRT7Cevu-tL22hzcFy8aj7iTKPqCxx2--egzh0GHA-63Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nX5hZbc8yZOdV1oCk

step 3: get all 105% increased minion damage.
Spoiler
第三阶段: 获取所有的105%召唤物伤害加成。

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-KVK590iL0bAttGZMnfRh_xuyKa9sRlkyzDkgEB-OEg9sbyFXGNj06WG1srJgPq_fXJIubocM6j0YZiqcIHRT7Cevu-tL22hzcFy8aj7iTKPqCxx2--egzh0GHA-63Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nX5hZbc8yZOdV1oCk0_sTbAZJaqzMvKrEhWAy0UVHiECmrA==

step 4: get +1 curse and elemental equilibrium for more damages.
Spoiler
第四阶段: 拿到+1诅咒和元素均衡。

at this time , you should make sure of that your character-self not do fire and lightning damage.
(note: the minions will not trigger elemental equilibrium)
Spoiler
从这个时间点开始,你需要确保玩家角色不会造成冰冻以外的元素伤害。
(注意:召唤物不会触发元素均衡,所以不必担心)

step 5: make yourself more nut.
Spoiler
第五阶段: 让你自己变得更加结实。

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-KVK590iL0bRlsCwj0fRiTJ8BU7Ipr23_G74i86mpDTLN-WRGW-TcEBw5IBx7Xz4Pb44SVLkmxVcYbyPDVOlg2Pc_dSVGsmG1snarxivfXD6tsjMy8m6Ekixa_YqyqxBhqj0bDOiaVhWCnCB0UGYph4uvu2t360pcG-wlVSxzcMtGa4BZvFy_EovbauJOPGkVHRZ0kquNqZOcajyj6iEDAZlNSNulV1oLHpqwEs4Ck0_sdvvnoogATbDOHQYfwHwZJA-63Pmqs_gryRdi9OuE1kqZXtfL-j03jbqpKyD8nKk1fmEfiWW0i4s8ypDl4L3zlWAeYrZuKvk_sg9OPFSdHhQ==

[ascendancy]
Spoiler

necromancer : mistress of sacrifice + 5 small damage nodes.
Spoiler
死灵法师 : 奉献女魔(你可以共享各种奉献技能的效果)+ 所有小技能点

[bandit]
Spoiler

all for points or +40 hp at normal.
Spoiler
杀死所有的强盗以便可以得到更多的天赋点。当然也可以拿40血。

[jewel]
Spoiler

army of bones for more minion damage and 2 skeletons.
any minion damage jewel is good, life/resistance no one hate them.
Spoiler
骸骨军团,可以得到更多的召唤物伤害和两个额外骷髅。多多益善。
当然,其他增加召唤物的珠宝也可以,其他血啦、抗性了之类的也不错。

[gears]
Spoiler

resistance, life, minion damage
Spoiler
各种加血、加抗性、加召唤物伤害。

make you life > 4k and chaos resistance > 0%.
Spoiler
确保你的血超过四千、各项抗性都超过75%、混沌抗性至少为正数。

[potions]
Spoiler

any life potions with remove bleeding
no need mana potions
Spoiler
任何可以去除流血效果的药瓶。
不需要准备魔法瓶。

[lv90 status]
Spoiler

[gears updated]
Spoiler

[passive]
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcEswZJBx4I9A5ID6sRlhNsFScWbxcvGGoZihqPG8gc3B0UHb4i4iL0JIskqij6Kk0y0TOHNZI2PTbpOlg64T8nQYdFR0WdR4VH4kiOSVFKyEyzU1JUrlXGVdZYB1ltX5hirGTnakNqrGvbbAtsjG0ZbWxuqngvfOV9GH3Sf8aApILHg9uExYVgiECPGo9GkyeVLpitmuCbipuhm7WdqqIApDmmV6aspwiqxKyYtUi18rc-uJO-T8BUwGbDOsy8zzLP3dP72L3a3d-K42rjhOvu7IPsivAf8NXxivJF9tr31_no-tL7Cf4K_o8=?accountName=howecn&characterName=Artemitress

[status]
Spoiler

Last edited by howecn on May 21, 2016, 4:05:14 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2016, 9:39:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info