[2.2] 100k+ DPS Elemental Wander, 5k life, 50%+ ev + acrobatics

First off, I should say that this build is heavily based off of Landosss' Elemental kinetic blast build (with some gear and skill tree modifications) that you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AivJh-3sEVQ.

Once Ascendancy came out I wanted to run this build and thought that the most fun way to do that would be to use the Raider Ascendancy and go for lots of frenzy charges (and therefore movespeed) which makes for fast clears and fun farming.

Pros & Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
+Good amount of life
+Tons of damage, basically 1 shot every blue/rare pack
+Very fast clear speed
+Insane for party play
+Can off-screen bosses since projectiles travel so far
+Can be cheap and still viable*
+Lots of fun!

Cons:
-Inconsistent Single target with frost wall
-Too much damage can cause reflect issues
-Have to run vaal clarity on half regen maps

Skill tree (level 93)

Screenshots
Spoiler
Defense
Spoiler

Damage (With charges, Wrath)
Spoiler

Damage (With charges, Grace)
Spoiler

Damage (With charges, Grace & Atziri Flask)
Spoiler

Gear + Gems Setup
Spoiler

-I don't have a cast on damage taken setup yet but I would link it with immortal call and possibly molten shell.

Jewels
Spoiler

-Life, Attack speed, crit multi, crit chance, accuracy, attack speed with wands, projectile damage. All of these stats are good, I went for crit chance primarily.

-Static Electricity will give you more damage but I prefer to get rare jewels for the extra life.

-For my helmet I use a rat's nest because the crit and attack speed is fantastic.
-Chest I use a shitty rare evasion chest, but you can choose this or lightning coil, potentially a belly of the beast or daresso's defiance.
-Gloves DO NOT HAVE TO BE ACUITY'S. I got these because I had the money and wanted to have instant mana leech. If you do not run Acuity's I would recommend putting in a Vaal clarity gem to help out with clear time.
-If you do not have Acuity's expect to spec some int on the tree or get it on a lot of your gear. Wands have very high int requirements and the build doesn't have much in the tree.
-For boots you can run The Blood Dance to get more move speed from frenzy charges, or rare boots if you wish to be tankier.
-IF YOU DO NOT RUN ACUITY'S I would highly recommend speccing vaal pact to prevent dying to reflect a little bit more. Note, this does not prevent from literal 1 shots, believe me.

Stat prioritization
Spoiler

Rings
Spoiler
-%Weapon Elemental Damage
-Life
-Flat elemental
-Accuracy
-Resists if needed

Amulet
Spoiler
Life, crit, crit multi, weapon elemental, accuracy. All are good stats, but prioritize accuracy if your accuracy is below 90%

Gloves
Spoiler
-Life
-Resists
-Flat elemental dmg and accuracy
-Diamond rings are recommended so you can get higher crit chance

Belt
Spoiler
Life, resists, weapon elemental

Boots
Spoiler
Life, resists, movespeed*
*Movespeed not required but it makes it a lot more fun.

Shield
Spoiler
Life and resists are top priority. Try and get as much resistance on here as you can so you can spec damage else where. Resists on shields is cheap so it will save you money in the long run if you don't have to get it on your rings or amulet.

Helmet
Spoiler
Get a rat's nest. Only excuse not to is if you're in hardcore in which case you should get a high evasion rare helmet. Also try to get the %kinetic blast damage from the labrynth.

Leveling
Spoiler
-Leveling this build was honestly pretty awful. I ran a mana flask until I hit maps pretty much and used the Twyzel unique wand which gave decent damage but it was still slow compare to spectral throw. If I did it again I would probably level as spectral throw and then spec into kinetic blast once I hit merciless.

-Head towards the duelist tree first, then once you start getting towards mericless spec towards the shadow tree and grab all the nodes up there. Get frenzy charges in 70's and get crit before you hit maps.

-Bandits: Oak, Kraityn, Kraityn

Videos
Spoiler
Not uploaded yet.

As this is my first build guide, if I forgot anything that you would like to know, please let me know and I'll update the post. Thanks!
IGN: GirlThrowingAxes, TheReavingBeaver, xXBlazeItFgtsXx
Trade thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197474/page/1
MESSAGE ME IF I WON AN AUCTION
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2016, 7:44:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info