[2.2] Help needed for Gladiator-EQ build

First of all, I want to say that haven't playd PoE in a while, so I'm basically a noob.

I'm playing in the standard Perandus league.

I am following this guide and I'm loving EQ as a skill so far, and having no problems playing(got carried for Izaro tho), but it's still too early to experience problems. I'm at cruel act 3, level 52.

The only problem is, I'm probably not going to have access to any and all of the unique items needed for the build in this guide, so I was thinking about rolling an other character that requires no costly equipement, completely self-found, to reach endgame and farm, or changing this build.

My current equipement is:
Spoiler

My current skilltree is this , and I was thinking that maybe I could go for not-full-block/bleed build, like this.

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for the full block even without the unique items needed to optimize it and make it real good, go with a different build, or farm with an other char(I would probably try to do an other EQer, maybe 2h, or idk maybe something more boring but that requires less equipement)?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by kadrek91 on Apr 4, 2016, 11:36:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2016, 11:26:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info