[2.2][PHC] High DPS, High mobility, dual wield Earthquake

Hello guys i wanted to show you my dualwield Earthquake marauder that is simply way better than i had thought.

I am only level 90 in PHC right now, but i have used this build to clear twinned t14 conservatory AND twinned t15 Abyss (Double Kaom) for the challenges.
I can speed clear t10-t13 maps with ease.

Build summary:
Spoiler
We use earthquake as our main skill with an axe or mace in our main hand and "The Temptestuous Steel" unique sword in our off hand. This means that we only attack with our main hand since our off hand is a sword.

The unique sword adds a ton of elemental damage that we scale further in the build, and it allows us to use whirling blades to move around insanely fast! Our whirling blades is basicly instant, which means that we are almost playing flicker-strike-earthquake which is a ton of fun.
Basicly i whirl everywhere so i always have fortify, and then i just shift + rightclick 1 time for every pack and move on. (DMG is so high they mobs die from either initial hit or aftershock.)

We get a lot of reduced duration for earthquake, so for every 3 attacks we do (i have 3 attacks pr second) we get 2 aftershocks!.

This build is very good for doing super fast labyrinth runs.

We use the juggernaut ascendancy class to get stun immunity, endurance charges and the crazy double armor from chests! with a high armor chest u can get a lot of armor super easy.

Required items and enchants:
Spoiler

This sword is the one we use in our offhand, it adds a ton of elemental damage and allows us to use whirling blades.

This enchant is not 100% required, but it makes the build way better!
You will also need a Q20 Less duration gem
This makes our aftershocks proc wayyy more often.
You can also use Warped timepiece (UNIQ amulet) to get even more reduced skill effect duration (i used this until 89), u should definetly use this if u dont have the head enchant.

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGC2EMXxHVEuETTBQgFHEX4Ro4Gj4cpyb4Jy8oKikuLdIuUzB3NZI64TwFPC09_EMxR35M_03jTjJQR1OlV5dYY1nzWf5aGl2kXz9gQWNwZFJlTWeAZ5toZWjybbRvO3KpdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfLh82YIHg1-E2YTvi0-Mz49gkFWRzpd5nz6f36IAouqmV6gHqW6sqq2Nrj6vbLXyu-29Nr6nwAHAGsBmwQTBo8MzxPbGrsbYyx7PftI402_WWNi92Xzawd3V4mHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=Adritch&characterName=_Fearless_Earthquake

My gear:
Spoiler

As u can see my gear isnt even that good, the bases arent high armor, my chest has super shitty rolls and my rings are both 5c each

You want to roll armor increased, remove bleed and curse immune with increased duration. I always pop all 3 flasks at the same time in between packs so they have almost 100% uptime because we clear fast.

Screenshot Offence:
Spoiler

With auras in hideout

With bloodrage and 4 frenzy charges and 7 endurance charges

Screenshot Defence
Spoiler

Unbuffed

With 7 endurance charges + fortify

With flasks etc (very high duration)

Bandits:
Spoiler
Normal: Oak
Cruel: Oak
Merciless: Oak

Gems and links
Spoiler

Chest:
5L - EQ - Less duration - Melee Physical damage - INC Aoe - Weapon elemental damage
For a 6L you add Added fire

4L whirling blades with faster attacks, blood magic, fortify
CWDT (Highest possible lvl) with immortal call and inc duration
CWDT low level with enfeeble

in other slots use blood rage, leap slam, hatred, herald of ash, enduring cry and a golem if u like:

Thanks for reading guys! Hope more people will open their eyes to 1H earthquake :)

Last bumped on Jun 16, 2016, 10:10:15 PM
Hi, I was looking for a dual wield EQ. And I'll give it a shot on next league since Varunastra won't be there.
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
video?
It's a waste to use the sword and pick Resolute Technique at the same time, you should get a boost to damage if you drop RT from the passive tree... It's pretty nice and tanky in rest, maybe i'll give it a try too...

PS: You can reach 8 endurance charges from the tree+oak+asc and even more if you have +1 max on belt/amulet and that would further boost the damage/phys mitigation...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on May 25, 2016, 6:51:47 AM
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
It's a waste to use the sword and pick Resolute Technique at the same time, you should get a boost to damage if you drop RT from the passive tree...

Can you expain this part please ? I'm interested
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
It's a waste to use the sword and pick Resolute Technique at the same time, you should get a boost to damage if you drop RT from the passive tree...

Can you expain this part please ? I'm interested

Swords give accuracy.
Deliver pain exquisite
Ok, is it because you can pick Undeniable and make it scale with sword passive ? And the 2 passives on the tree ?

What Ascendency point would you drop then ?
"Zazan":
Not to be a douche, but this is basically 100% what Etup did one league ago? Beside going marauder after the champion nerfs. I feel like calling it "your build" or not just linking to etups old char seems pointless but oh well. Semantics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info