[2.2] Champion Non Crit Fortify Earthquake Tank

Hello fellow Exiles,

Here is my take (I think) on a EQ build that so many of us play and enjoy. I haven't look around the forums to much so I don't know if there is anything like that already.
Anyway the build is meant to be super tanky with good dmg and high clear speed.

The build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHnBLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBLhFCAUTRRxFewYkRo4HKchNCFVJyAnLyyULPst0jSOOQ46Ujs7PAU8LUE_R35IeFBHUeZTpVnzXhNfP2CRYVJiF2VNZ1hnm2jya9lyqXTtdqx3U3h6e9R82X31ggeDX4PMhJSE2YTvhjuGYIdqiXGKIorwkFWRzpLQl3mexZ8-n8uf36IAouqnMKknqZSsqq2Nrj6vbLQvtz65HbvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsQVxPbFU8auypDPfti92Xzawdwy3D3kUeSt6UbqGOxc7w7vTu988B_3Mvjr_Ev-Cg==

Asendency:
Champion - take fortify options and dmg (skills incl in tree)

Bandits:
Oak, Oak, Oak

skills:
Spoiler
EQ - less duration - melee phy dmg - added fire dmg - wed/phy to lightning - I would most likely run either wed or phy to lightning here depending on your 5th link choice.

single target: Heavy strike - melee phy dmg - multistrike - blood magic - added fire/phy to lightning/wed

movement skill: leap slam - faster attacks - blood magic - ... put 4 gem here (what ever you fancy)

auras: hatred / blasphemy + warlord marks
or hatred + herald of ash

Gear:
for leveling:
Spoiler

end game:
Marohi Erqi - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marohi_Erqi

this is required for the dmg and aoe.

my other gear suggestions:
ring: Le Heup of All - I think its worth to have it in one slot

chest (depending if you will run blasphemy with warlord marks or not):
no blasphemy - Daresso's Defiance
blasphemy: Lightning Coil ( great if u plan to use abyssus as well) or Atziri's Splendour

helm:
abyssus (awesome dmg but with huge defense trade off); Devoto's Devotion ( reduce dmg, but gives attack speed and ms speed + chaos res)

The build is based around having constant 7 endurance charges to help with tanking anything the game throws at you. Also permanent fortify gives a dmg and defense bonus paired with skills nodes should give you a huge advantage overall.

Im still leveling this char and so far its super fun and really tanky.
Gear is really cheap too ( no more then few chaos each)

I hope you guys like it, and feel free to drop comments if you think there are improvements to make.

Thanks
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Mar 30, 2016, 10:23:04 AM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2016, 8:29:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info