2.2 Inquisitor Spark EB MOM ZO (budget build)

Hello exiles, welcome to my spark inquisitor guide, this is my first guide so sorry for the mistakes and my english, its not my native language.

I wanted give a try to spark in this league, just read from another builds, recap information and instead using a mana based build, im trying something different with EB, MOM and ZO, atm the build is running pretty good, i dont have level 20 gems, i dont have the best gear, and still im smelting t9-t10 maps easy. Now lets start.

Pros and Cons.
Spoiler

+ Insane Clear Speed
+ Cheap build, you dont need to invest tons of exalts to make mid-high tier maps, anyways, there are some uniques will boost your damage and defenses you will need for high tier maps.
+ Atziri Viable (not beginners players maybe)
+ Pretty good starter build for a new league. (spark damage scales pretty well)
+ The build is pretty fun.!

- You cant do Elemental reflect damage maps
- Dependant of life flask, and take care about reflect damage rares.
- I dont think this build is good for HC, maybe doing some changes in the tree could work, but im not a experienced player on hc so if you are aiming for a spark build in hc, this isnt your guide.

Videos.
Spoiler

Gorge run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=draBnjwAhDI
Arid Lake run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_uJ2r_t9QA (Here i respec to Vaal pact, trying to fix the reflect damage, i just used it in some maps, but i didnt find to much difference to be honest, so i just back to ZO again)

Stats.
Spoiler

Spark with wrath and HoT active:
Spoiler

Spark Buffed with everything:
Spoiler

Leveling Tips.
Spoiler

You can use spark from the start, ill suggest you buy a lifesprig and link with faster casting and pierce, you can use flame totem combined with spark, and you can use clarity until you pick EB
Dont take MoM until you have atleast 2k or 2,5k ES

Tree
Spoiler

36 points:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAQPuBLMJqhEtFm8abBzcHb4kqij6LJwzhzbpaPJ8g4KbgseLjJo7na6iAKcIuJPAZsCa1abZ_OFz42rkIuvu7TzwH_nd

Pick life nodes first then follow the way to witch tree, if you have a awesome jewel, you can pick the jewel node, probably you wil have problems with dexterity at start, you can pick the +30 node, and remove it later.

67 points:

115 points:

Links and Gems.
Spoiler

Spark setup: Spark, Spell Echo, Pierce, Increased Critical Strikes, Faster Projectiles, Lightning damage/Life leech. This is the order you need to follow, the sixth gem, use added lightning damage or Life leech if you wanna play more safe.

Vaal Spark setup:
Vaal spark, Pierce, increase duration. Here to finish the 4 Link, put Vaal haste too.

Auras setup:
Herald of thunder linked with Curse on hit and Assassin's Mark. Wrath and Arctic Armour.

CWDT setup:
CWDT (Level 5), arctic breath (Level 8) and greater multiple projectiles (Max Level).

Whirling Blades setup: Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks and Fortify.

Golem setup: Stone Golem, minion life, minion and totem resistance. Stone golem is very important for ES regen with ZO to maintain ES casting Spark and Whriling blades.

Bandits and Ascendancy Class.
Spoiler

Bandits: Oak, Kill them all, Alira.

Ascendancy Class: Pick Inquisitor, use the points in this order: Righteous providence, Inevitable judgement, Instruments of virtue.

Gear.
Spoiler

Helmet: Try to get a good ES and Life helmet with resistances.

Body Armour: Here you will need to take a 500~ ES atleast to reach the 2k ES to pick MoM, try to get some life and resistances too.

Gloves:
Our bis is maligaro's virtuosity, cheap gloves around 5/10c atm.

Boots: Like the helmet you need ES, life and res, always is good take a high movement speed boots, atleast 25% will be fine, we will have whirling blades anyways.

Belt: Doryani's invitation with lightning damage is the choice, pretty cheap and come with res and life leech.

Rings: Our bis is Call of the brotherhood, this ring will boost our damage and freeze monsters, is awesome, and you should buy this item as soon as possible, the other ring as usual take life, res and some dexterity if you need.

Amulet: Life, res and dexterity if you need.

Shield: a good high ES with res and life, and spell damage, you can take one for a couple of chaos, if you aim for critical, you will need to spend some more currency. A decent choice and cheap shield to start mapping is rathpith globe.

Weapon:
Here you need a dagger with Spell damage and crit, try to get attack speed too for whirling blades.

Amulets and rings can go with Crit, but you will need to spend more currency on them, if you have enough currency feel free to take them.

My gear at the moment.

Spoiler

You can see my gear is not the best, i need to improve a lot, weapon, shield, rings and amulet. Im level 87 and doing t10 maps without problems, maybe 1 or 2 deaths offscreen for reflect damage from a rare mob.

This is all, if i did any mistake please let me know and ill fix it, Ill continue uploading more videos when i have more time, if you have questions feel free to ask, ill try to answer you as soon as possible, many thanks for read it and enjoy the sparker time!
Last edited by blingtin on Mar 28, 2016, 1:22:55 AM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2016, 6:17:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info