[2.2] Right Click to Win Build+++Trickster Ci CoC Cyclone Discharge 10k+ ES/5+APS, Uber Down 2ez

Dont need to say anything, right click to win.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSA5cES8RUBGWFdcbJRzcIG4i9CepKPoqCyo4Kwospiy_LdIvbzLRNAo1uTdmPAU9X0GWRUdFfEV-RnFHBklRSbFLrkyDTLNQMFJTVmNXyV3yX2pfsGBDY0NmVGr6bAttGW49b55wUnBWcLtw1HSBdwd_xoKbgwmExYV7hX2GrocTidOMNox2jxqP-pAbkNaTJ5eVl5eX9JitmhOaO5u1nKSf36Evo6Om66crrrO0DLQ4uJO5k76AvorAZsHFwwnDOspKytPQH9DQ0PXXz9kT2VvbXtvU5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY7DjvfO-I7-vw1fId8uH5N_mk-_U=

Flasks:
Spoiler

Bandits:

Spoiler
Normal=skill point
Cruel= attack speed
Merc=endurance charge

ALSO...THREAD#1621496
Elreon 8 MULTIMOD Service,Over 100 Served (also have all other masters level 7)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1621496
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
Last edited by Koolaid_Man on Apr 5, 2016, 12:49:23 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2016, 12:46:46 AM
u got a vid ?
would like to see how it performs vs uber.

for bandits i think point-point-pc ?
What gems would you use in a 5 link instead of 6?
would you say this works in hc?

are there maps you can't run, like reflect etc?

yeah a video wouls be nice
How do you properly trigger EE with this build? Because there's no cold damage to trigger the first hit at least.
"
Nickodemus wrote:
How do you properly trigger EE with this build? Because there's no cold damage to trigger the first hit at least.

Cold damage to attacks on rings.
"
Nyurael wrote:
u got a vid ?
would like to see how it performs vs uber.

for bandits i think point-point-pc ?

bandits
skill point - attack speed - endurance charge(so you will be at 6power/6endurance)
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
"
dragomob wrote:
would you say this works in hc?

are there maps you can't run, like reflect etc?

i would say yes once you get over 10.5k ES in hardcore. maps you cant run are ele reflect and blood magic, thats about it
"
Nickodemus wrote:

cold dmg on dagger or ring, dosent matter which

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info