[2.2 - Theorycrafting] LowLife Malachai's Loop CoC Discharge Trickster

I got the idea for this build while dropping the Malachai's Loop shield and tried to set up something worth testing for this shield.

Build "Pillars" :
- Vagan Dagger for "Hits can't be evaded" / use of Whirling Blades
- Free Cyclone with Trickster -> We can reserve all mana & this frees up the need for -Mana Cost jewels/rings
- A lot of defensive stats and some attack speed from trickster ascendancies
- Malachai's Loop provides Power Charges, altough I'm not quite sure about the quantity of generation, a PC maximum of 6/7 should be enough to never trigger the Shock from the item
- Cyclone provides stun immunity which solves a big problem with CI
- Anti-Freeze/Chill Flask / Auxium Belt (?)
- Medium defense, 250% inc. ES, +250 flat ES before gear, in addition to some Evasion
- Great recovery (as long as you leech) through VP/GR

Tree (@LVL 70) :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNonTcFIqC13yDkgrChGWES-QGwcef8ZwVpUuoqOTJ5oT8NXB82wLvorviHvX29SP-klRXIoi9KEvytP5N9DQbRm0DNfPX2oRUNlbl_TqukZxSbE1uRslUlMNfDQKgwmnK0uul5U9Xzdmb57pAkyzLKbKSpyk0B8gbpDWX7CHE-_rUDCbtXcH217DOoTFEQ8qOKyYOlj311XGhEiboVxrGGrDbXgvfOVYBwkgo6P5pHDUTIN0gQAA
The remaining levels to 90-100 will probably grab some more ES/EV nodes, some Spell damage, Aura Nodes etc.

Bandits :
Point / AS / (Still undecided) PC/Point

Skills :
- 5L : Cyclone - CoC - Discharge - Life Leech - X
Substitute for X could be PCoC, Inc. Crit, Blade Vortex, Ice Nova in combo with EE, or something else I haven't thought about yet
- 3L : WB - Fortify - Faster Attacks
- 3L : Blasphemy - Ele Weakness - Enfeeble
Rest would be some auras like Discipline & PoL on Blood Magic, maybe Grace if mana/life is enough

Gear :
- 3 needed items : Vagan Dagger (best with AS/Crit roll), Shavronnes, Malachai's Loop
- Rest would be rares with ES/Resists, Crit/SpellDmg Jewelery, AS on gloves
- Helpful uniques I would most likey use (if I can afford them ;)) : Rainbowstrides, Voll's Devotion, Call of the Brotherhood (?), Voidbringer, Heretic's Veil (?), The Vertex

Any critique on tree, items, skills, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I would also love if someone can share his testings with this item (Loop) with me before I level a character to 70 and have a bricked build.
Last edited by Freelancer1111 on Mar 22, 2016, 3:14:52 PM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2016, 5:07:53 PM
Unfortunately Malachi's Loop can't compare to a voll's protector, no matter how much you build around it.
If you accumulate charges too slowly you're missing out on insane dps, and if you accumulate them at 1/2 the speed of voll's protector, you cap out and shock yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info