[2.2] [PSC]NonSt0p's Bersassin LL 94% crit BV+VMS 1.2-2kk dps. Atziri Normal\Uber done!

Greetings Exiles!
Here i want to present my version of Blade Vortex Low Life Vaal Molten Shell Block Build.
At first i want say: "Thank you MatrixFactor for converting Ghudda's flask build for your great build, wich i love so much!"
I really liked idea with flask's on LL so write my build and use them)

Whatch current links and tree on my character: _BurgerBoy_

Proc
-High dps
-High move and clear speed
-Block give us high survivability

Cons
-we need be care at maps with mods wich affect on our elemental ressist because VMS can easy kill us ;)
-We need buy 2 not cheap uniques, so not friendly for first time play
- 8 of 10 friends will cry with you in party. Half because you clear map too fast, another half because you deal great lags)))

How it looks?
So, at start of the map it looks like usual Blade Vortex. After 48 souls we start creating huge lags for old computers with our *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

How it works?
We taking Shavronne's Wrappings with it we can use 2 additional auras with life reserving and take greatest dmg node Pain Attunement wich give us 30% MORE dmg. Now lets talk about our helm. I choise Scold's Bridle because it can give us +80-100% spell dmg!!! this spell dmg coast for us 15% cast speed, but in practice without helm i have 0,18sec time for use BV and with it 0,2sec so this is first combo! Second combo start works when we get 48 souls for VMS and use it! After each skill using or take any dmg VMS deal one *BANG* and i additional after reaching limit value of our CWDT we get autocast our curse\curses arroun us or enemy wich deal last hit. I testing this 2 days and i think there is no need put curses on Blasphemy
We playing crit\area\es build so in tree, over the witch, we can take Jewel soket and use there

Ascendancy+Skill tree+Bandits

How to start this build:
BV gem Nessa selling in a1n and can start use it from start, but i pref first lvls take with Lightning Tendrils\Flame Totem\Trap + Freezing Pulse. And when i can take 3-4l i go BV.

Ascendancy give us 2 variant what to pick.
We can go:
Berserker+Raider and have same life leech and free 3 frenzy charges on you without curse or special items, and while you on max frenzy charges you have Onslaugh!(20% cast\attack\move speed) (Now i use)

or
Berserker+Assassin and have free 1,5% life leech and +1% base crit chance

Before you go LL with Shavs you can play in 2 build versions:
hp start 99 points

CI start 97 points

how i see my endd game tree

Jewels:
1x Energy From Within
1x Inspired Learning
3x Rare jewels with spell dmg, crit Multi, dmg, spell dmg\cast speed with shield, energy shield

Bandits:
  • Passive
  • Passive\Alira
  • Alira\Kraityn. For energy\frenzy charge

Gear

First item wich you need for this build. Before you buy it you can use 500+ es chest. Solaris lorica too bad for us, and to hard to colour it.

Second item wich you must have. Give us huge spell dmg buff and using for activate Vaal Molten Shell(VMS)
This is league unique, but at Perandus league too easy to get it.

Standart spell dagger with spell dmg, crit, multi, flat spell dmg.

Standart spell es shield with high es, spell crit, spell dmg, res or res+block and cast speed craft.

Belt we must take with mod:"16-20% reduce flask charges used" high flat es and res. Base Rustic sash

At start i think that best gloves for this build will be:
corrupted for +2 vaal gems, but now i think that facebraikers with +90% multi will be better.

For boots we need use rare boots with high es 30% move speed and ress, but if you can get cap res without bots better take Rainbowstride boots

Jewelery
For rings we must take Daimond rings with crit and es, %es, res, cast speed mods.
If you can\want you can swap amulet or ring with +1 curse

Flasks wich i use now:

for uber trio i switch flasks for:

Links

Blade vortex - Spell Echo - Faster casting - Increased area of effect - Increased Critical strikes - Added fire\Increased Duration\Empower 4 lvl

For 6l you can choise what red gem use.

Concentrated Effect - Vaal Molten Shell - Elemental Focus - Controled Destruction
Great dps around you will kill rares wich didn't die with BV.

Blood Magic - Arctic Armour - Discipline we need shield +1 gems or BM 21 lvl

CWDT - Immortal Call - Assasin's Mark - Warlord's Mark
If you don't use +1 curse jewelery you must swap Assasin's Mark with Increased Duration for IC, or Increased Area of Effect for increas area of mark. Our helm give us autopam curse around us after ussing skills or dmg taken.

Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortity
Fast moving = fast map clearing!

Herald of Ice - Herald of Thunder - Hatred - Enlighten 2lvl
If you haven't high lvl Enlighten and not enough not reserved mana and mana regen

DPS

How calculate dps on Blade Vortex?
Easy!
With 2 flasks an 5 energy charges i have 142.989 dps
142.989/6,06 casts per second = 23.595 dps per 1 blade
23.595 * 50 = 1.179.777 dps with 50 blades AWESOME! BUT! also we have Vaal Molten Shell dmg!
we cast VMS each time we spend mana for skill, each second Spell Echo's casts can't activate VMS so we have only 3 VMS per second 245.257 each
245.257 * 3 = 735.771 dps
1.179.777 + 735.771 = 1.915.548 total dps in my gear\gem setup and this is not max!

My failure and achievements in this build

Failure:
1.Stupid die at zana 6 rota because, how i think, i crit with VMS to reflect mob at map with mod "elemental weakness"
2. Shavronne's Wrappings made me spend 4 Divine orbs and roll change: 156=>146=>153=>141-166 and finnaly 185!..
3. Epic fail at Uber trio

Achievments:
1. 84lvl easy kill Atziri with low support gems in 5l
2. Easy clear rare t7-t10 maps
3. Easy 21 gem
4. Great i use 3 jewelers on my 5c5l Shav and get 6c then i use ~15fus and.... 6l rdy to play!
5.uber vaals easy done

My other build:
[2.0] Cheap Incinerate+RF+potential=500k+dps.
English is not my native language, so sorry for mistakes
Last edited by Nonst0p on Apr 12, 2016, 7:38:38 AM
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 4:55:43 AM
reserved
Last edited by Nonst0p on Mar 21, 2016, 6:14:30 PM
vau super bild spasiba!
Working at new idea. Use Flicker strike for moving and triggering VMS.
Uber Done
Can you update your build for skyforth boot?
I have that boot and want to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info