2.2 Incog's IW Tanky Caster Fire Pulser [Cheap][Noob-Friendly]

_WIP_ In depth guide coming soon

The insperation for this build came from the IW Witch USE ANY spell skill tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAALjBLMHpQthDF8NzREtFCAVUBZvGGoaPhpsHKcczhzcJKopLitQLJwxnjLRNZI26TrhPC09_EVHRZ1Jsk3jUEdTUlOlVkhXDVgHWGNfP2ebaPJ4L3xLfIN8uHzlggeCEINfg8yMz48aj0aRzpZslnSa4JuhogCmV6cIrj6vbK-ntQS3PsBmxPbGrtIh1abYJNi937DjauQi5FHr7u8O8B_xrPJB8kX2SP4K_lT-jw==

After taking a look at the Scion Ascendany I came to the conclusion of using freeze pulse for this build do to the access of the other class's modified, mostly deadeye's extra projectile.

1. Acendant choices and why
Spoiler

- Deadeye -

1. Skill fires an extra projectile - This is huge for freezing pulse due to the lack of AOE coverage and it frees up a gem slot that would normally be LMP or GMP for more damage with minor sacrifice to the AOE.

2. Projectiles gain Damage as they travel further, dealing up to 30% increased Damage to targets = MOAR DAMAGE!!!!

3. Projectiles Speed - more screen coverage and with a 20/20 Freezing pulse you will off screen kill most targets and again frees up a green gem slot.

4. +40 Dexterity - This means we do not have to get Dex on jewels, rings, amulets, etc. This allows us to run Herald of Ice, Arctic Armor, or Temporal Chains.

- Berserker -

1. Huge damage increase from +40 Strength, and other bonus with minor defense sacrifice.

2. 1.5 % leech - 2nd life leech gem almost

2. Gear choices and priority
Spoiler

Plane and simple for stats: {Resists>Life>Armor>Strength}>Spell Dmg=Cast Speed

------Stats------

The reason you want Strength over Spell Dmg and Cast Speed is due to the fact that you gain +1 life per 2 Strength and this gem

The gem above converts the Melee Phyisical Damage to Spell Damage. More Strength the better.

------Gear Required------

2 x Doon Cuebiyari

Level Requirment 64
Not only does this give you Strength, Cast speed, and Mana.
Most importantly MORE DAMAGE MORE ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[1% increased Damage per 8 Strength when in Main Hand]
[1% increased Armour per 16 Strength when in Off Hand]

Avg Price = 1-3 Chaos

Pyre Sapphire Ring

This ring is vital it converts 100% of cold Dmg to fire taking advantage of the upper left side of the skill trees (Templar and Witch areas) fire nodes that are so easy to get to. This equals even more damage scaling with no wasted passive points.

Avg Price = 1 Chaos

Elreon Jewelry
Due to the high mana cost with Six links it is imperative to craft on Elreon jewelery 1 ring and 1 amulet. The great new is you only need a -4 ring and amulet to run this build.

I recomend just leveling Elreon like normal and do his dailies a couple times and you will have no problem remember -4 is the lowest he sells so your still in the clear at 30 mana unreserved.

Avg Price = May vary (Stay in the 1-3 Choas range for each)

Example of my Elreon Jewelery
Spoiler

------Recommened Gear------

Tabula Rasa

This is the chest slot I recommend only after obtaining roughly 28% Phyiscal reduction without endurance charges. Your Helmet, Gloves, and Boots need to be a pure armor base before switching to this chest. With at least 28% Phyiscal reduction and Arctic armor it should be enough to handle up to
Tier 9 mobs and boss's

Endgame Gear goals

6-Link Astral Plate (The Celestial Justicar - Divination card)
More info
Spoiler
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Celestial_Justicar

Avg Price per card = 35 Chaos - 1 ex

Doryani's Invitation (Fire Version)

Fire leech, Fire Dmg, Armor, Resists
Avg Price = 15-30 Choas

The Consuming Dark

This is to lessen the blow of elemental reflect of mobs and map mods. While not a cure for elemental reflect on a map, it does provide enough mitigation to leech back, just avoid large packs 15+ and you are fine
Avg Price = 50-1ex depends on meta trend

3. Gem Links and Why
Spoiler

Chest - Main Skill -

Helmet

Gloves

Boots

Mace

Dagger

4. My Gear
Spoiler

My Current Gear (LvL82)
Spoiler

My Current Gear (LvL91)
Spoiler

5. My Current Skill Tree (LvL82)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA3UEswthDF8NHw3NEFgQYhEtFCAVUBZvGFYYaho-GmwcpxzOH8ckqicvKS4rUCt4LJwxnjLRNZI26TlSOtg64TwoPC09_EGHRKtFR0WdSbJN41BHU1JTpVWuVkhYB1hjWHdfBF8_Z5todGjydhF7bnyDfLiCEIKbg1-DzIRThweHZYzPj0aPppBVkSuUoJchmjua4JuhnL6drqIAplenCK4-r2yvm6-ntz7AZsF8xPbGrsbY1abYJNhN2L3aYt-w4XPjauRR6-7sOO087w7v_fAf8azyL_JF9kj56P4K_lT-jw==?accountName=IncogHS102&characterName=Incog_The_Incognito

6. My 90 Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAuMDdQSzB6ULYQxfDR8NzRBYEGIRLRQgFVAWbxhWGGoaOBo-GmwcpxzOH8ckqicvKS4qjStQK3gsnDGeMtE1kjbYNuk5UjrYOuE8KDwtPfxBh0SrRUdFnUkbSbJN41BHU1JTpVWuVkhXlFgHWGNYd18EXz9nm2h0aPJ7bnyDfLiCEIKbg1-DzIRThweHZYzPj0aPppBVkSuUoJUElyGaO5rgm6Gcvp2uogCmV6cIrJiuPq9sr5uvp6-3tz7AZsF8xPbGrtWm2CTYTdi92mLfsOFz42rkUevu7DjsVe087w7v_fAf8WzyRfZI99f56P4K_lT-jw==?accountName=IncogHS102&characterName=Incog_The_Incognito

7. Bandits
Spoiler

Normal - Kill Oak - 40+ Life
Cruel - Kill All - Passive Point
Merciless - Kill All - Passive Point

8. Offense Tab
Spoiler

No Buff/Raw - tooltip DPS
Fully Buffed - tooltip DPS

9. Defense Tab
Spoiler

------Budget Gear(Tabula Rasa)/20 Chaos Setup------