LAB FKN FAIL

So fkn stupid. You kill izaro and you don't ascend. It gives you a big portal and if you leave, you don't ascend. FUCKING STUPID GGG... now i gotta waste 30 mins to do it again

Why doesn't it tell you what you're supposed to do to ascend? Why is there no warning msg when you leave without ascending? no brains on dev team
Last edited by woodyfly on Mar 15, 2016, 1:41:12 AM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2016, 10:14:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yeah, I forgot to enchant my gloves the first time I got through. Felt like an idiot, I did. But I'm the sort of admit my mistakes, I guess.

That was my failure, not the Labyrinth's. Just as this was yours.

Perhaps GGG should put an idiot-proof lock in, preventing entry to the portal back to Sarn unless you've spent any available Ascendancy points and at least clicked on the Enchantment altar. They have a horrible tendency to overestimate their players' common sense that way.

Caution: contents may be hot.

You "forgot", there's a difference. [Removed by Support] I on the other hand, didn't even know I was supposed to do anything else to ascend. You kill the big boss, it shows you a portal to leave, you would think that's it.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Mar 15, 2016, 7:44:43 AM
"
woodyfly wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You just made my day :thumbsup:. Thanks!

You also seem extremely skilled at writing constructive and reflected feedback without just shouting out insults. Totally the way to do it.

Anyways, a popup message just like the one when you take the normal portal would be useful indeed.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Mar 15, 2016, 7:45:11 AM
So you totally ignored those Giant Plaques right BEFORE the Portals?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Why the fuck wouldn't you explore the winning room instead of rushing out lmao
"
Jaille wrote:

This..
i don't want to call anyone dumb here, but..
"
Jaille wrote:

so much THIS....

I can´even imagine playing this and NOT explore the final room after the boss fight.

You kill Izaro and go through the door, what do you see ?

- Massive treasure chests, lots of them ( 8 or 10 ? I only did it couple times)

- An Altar next ot the chests, on a big podest

- Another altar just around the corner

Naturally, you´d :

- try to open the chests for some loot

- click on the altar and see what it does

- click on the 2nd altar and see what it does

What you did :

- quickly run past everything and use the exit portal at the VERY END of the room.

"
no brains on dev team

Priceless !
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
youre dumb, im not

You just made my day :thumbsup:. Thanks!

You also seem extremely skilled at writing constructive and reflected feedback without just shouting out insults. Totally the way to do it.

Anyways, a popup message just like the one when you take the normal portal would be useful indeed.
no such message is good enough without GGG's distinctive "(and you know it)" addition ;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yeah, I forgot to enchant my gloves the first time I got through. Felt like an idiot, I did. But I'm the sort of admit my mistakes, I guess.

Perhaps GGG should put an idiot-proof lock in, preventing entry to the portal back to Sarn unless you've spent any available Ascendancy points and at least clicked on the Enchantment altar. They have a horrible tendency to overestimate their players' common sense that way.

You "forgot", there's a difference. You're an idiot for forgetting. I on the other hand, didn't even know I was supposed to do anything else to ascend. You kill the big boss, it shows you a portal to leave, you would think that's it.

youre dumb, im not

Yo the fucking IRONY in this.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

You "forgot", there's a difference. [Removed by Support] I on the other hand, didn't even know I was supposed to do anything else to ascend. You kill the big boss, it shows you a portal to leave, you would think that's it.

[Removed by Support]

Definitely both dumb. Or... dumb on the one side and Alzheimer's on the other. :/

Peace,

-kcstar-
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Mar 15, 2016, 7:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info