Please remove 'Restart on death' from Labyrinth.

At least until you guys can fix your game. I have for the past three days been trying to beat the lab with a witch. Dumbest idea ever since the witch is the weakest class for surviving early on. But I've been trying. And guess what, I beat it!

The fking died to a lag spike AFTER I beat the final fight, and had to do the whole goddamn thing all over agaaaaaaaaaain

Literally, nothing was on screen, the game lags, and suddenly I'm dead. For no reason whatsoever. And I get to go back through the whole lab with a setup that makes no sense, because if I build my witch as intended-- you know, with energy shields and resistance instead of full armor gear-- with gimped skills because 70% of my gem slots are dedicated to letting me survive, so I do about the same damage as if I was level 10, yet another time because Ascendancy points can only be obtained from the Lab.

I normally don't rage or have a fit like this, but this is fking bullshit. Utter trash. And it's not fair, not in any way. I beat it, and I have to do it again on a class that apperently is the worst in the game according to everyone I talk to, all because you guys don't want to balance your game. Thanks, really, this makes me want to play your game more, not delete it from my harddrive and tell everyone I know that it's a piece of shit.

Make Acendancy points some kind of super skill point you get from the final boss until you can sort out your servers, your poorly executed expansion, and bullshit class balancing.

And take the whole 'you have to start all the way from the beginning if you die/dc/sneeze from the lab as well. We're not playing Hardcore for a reason; It's a bad idea to force the same idea of 'if you die you need to start all over because reasons' onto players who don't want to do that in the first place.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2016, 3:06:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Please don't. Just work on server stability (and give us a configurable lag-out timer).

I did the lab as a witch as well, at level 38 IIRC. What level are you at and what are you struggling with?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
After you beat the final boss, the traps are still active.

Sucks to die to a lag spike, I agree. But now you know to still be careful after the boss fight as well.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Labs are a truly frustrating experience.
There is a reason why people in softcore aren't playing hardcore and labs basically are an equivalent to hardcore.

I don't want to play a game where every lag spike I could get (mine or theirs) or just bad RNG can make me waste hours of game time.
One can only hope that respawning within the lab is added before too many people just stop playing.
It is really sad and frustrating to invest so much time into the Labyrinth, only to die again and again on spikes in a blind hallway 2/3 of the way through. The zones with pitch blackness and spikes is just a blind gamble when the next safe spot is not visible. Its frustrating enough to bring a grown man to tears when you pay so close attention only to be killed running blind. What is the secret to survival?
These lagspikes People are having , is it really from the game ?

I run the labyrinth every day for fun and for the shot at a helmet enchant , and i do this on hardcore , i never have any lags whatsoever.

They have fixed alot of the server issues With the labyrinth , the first day i had a disconnect or two from zoning aswell but nothing after this.

Pherhaps this is just another issue With the computer at hand ? , or are People really having this big an issue With this if they run it on a New machine.
"
khemintiri wrote:

I run the labyrinth every day for fun and for the shot at a helmet enchant , and i do this on hardcore , i never have any lags whatsoever.

They have fixed alot of the server issues With the labyrinth , the first day i had a disconnect or two from zoning aswell but nothing after this.

Pherhaps this is just another issue With the computer at hand ? , or are People really having this big an issue With this if they run it on a New machine.

YEs This is an Issue for Many people also... capitals, not needed generally.

People die to freezes all day every day atmo. The final room for Izaro (merc - I capitalised his proper noun, see?) is, interestingly enough, reasonably okay for a melee class. But ranged kinda eat it.
I have about 9.5k es, 50% block/spell block, 1000 es regeneration/sec, and I always kill izario merciless within 30 seconds. Piece of cake. I can facetank him all day long. However, there were a few times where I lagged for a whole 30 seconds, and then all the damage hits me at once and I die. can't tank that.
there should be check point before every fight and after every fight so if you DC (but not die) you can go back to where you ended.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
khemintiri wrote:

YEs This is an Issue for Many people also... capitals, not needed generally.

People die to freezes all day every day atmo. The final room for Izaro (merc - I capitalised his proper noun, see?) is, interestingly enough, reasonably okay for a melee class. But ranged kinda eat it.

Sorry , working graveyard shift and when posting from time to time i might do some mistakes, no reason to be a douche about it.

And it was a legitimate question , cause none of my friends or me have this issue, pherhaps it's the non-european servers that have the issues ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info