Cleared labyrinth cruel, got 0 ascendancy points.

Seriously, why can't the game atleast ASK me if I WANT MY FUCKING 2 POINTS before I go out of the room? I earned 2 points here. You and your fucking punishments.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2016, 2:10:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I wouldn't have known you had to go to the shrine if I didn't watch a ziggyD video, same with enchantments. A simple dialogue box would fix this.
Yesterday I ran my Std Ranger through Normal lab, got all 6 points (as supposed).

Today I ran my Std/HC Duelist, also through normal lab, got 4 points.

RNG is RNG -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Murklis wrote:
Seriously, why can't the game atleast ASK me if I WANT MY FUCKING 2 POINTS before I go out of the room? I earned 2 points here. You and your fucking punishments.

This game is guilty of not adequately describing their content. It's crafting system is equally ambiguous. For example: they still have not bothered to identify their item modifications as either being a suffix or prefix. I (and many others) have wasted numerous exalts on items trying to get mods it turns out we could not even acquire.
No. It described it. It was you who chose not to read the description. Unless you own that, you're never going to improve.

Learn from your mistakes instead of looking for someone else to blame for them.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No. It described it. It was you who chose not to read the description. Unless you own that, you're never going to improve.

Learn from your mistakes instead of looking for someone else to blame for them.

What description?
I posted about this when the same thing happened to me a few days ago. It's very sloppy design. It's possible to kill Izaro, enchant an item, open some treasure chests, and leave the room all without the wall you have to click on for your Ascendancy points ever being on screen. There's no notification of any sort that you have to click on a wall. There's no message that you haven't received your points when you leave. There's just nothing.

Much like the issue of jewels and character deletion, this is a problem of hidden information and poor communication to the player. This is something GGG is guilty of on numerous occasions. While it would be fantastic if they did something about it, it's one area where they really haven't shown any significant improvement over the years.

I still love how the only way to find out how the objects in Izaro's fight work is to mouse over them and read their descriptions while an overtuned boss is actively working to kill you. You'd think the descriptions would at least be readable before the boss activated and tried his damnedest to jam it in, right? But of course not.
This is good feedback.

And I agree with the general assessment that we can make things a bit more noob-friendly in this game without compromising its GRR! WE-ARE-SO-HARDCORE cred.

I don't agree, however, that GGG hasn't improved at all. I'll give one tiny example:

In the new ascendancy class skills, there are references to "having killed recently," and beneath that in parentheses you see "Recently refers to the past 4 seconds" <-- or something like that (can't fire up the game and check).

Two years ago, I bet they would have implemented the mechanic and the description without saying anything at all.

Next step: An in-game description for "low life!"
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
morbo wrote:
Yesterday I ran my Std Ranger through Normal lab, got all 6 points (as supposed).

Today I ran my Std/HC Duelist, also through normal lab, got 4 points.

RNG is RNG -_-

In standard if your character was already in merciless then you have 4 points waiting on you just form completing the lab period. Completing it on merciless gives those 4 points as well as the 2 merci points. Completing it on normal or cruel (not sure why you would you already have those they just dont show till you have an ascendancy) Will give you the class and show the 4 points.

Not sure why you would get all 6 from a normal lab run unless you already run it on merciless before the patch was added and had 2 points already. Could be a bug. who knows.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Mar 13, 2016, 11:07:33 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
A simple dialogue box would fix this.

support
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info