To much Diesync in Labyrinth for Predictive End Fight

I have made it to the final fight many a times, but the diesync with all the traps and his effects makes it impossible to fight him successfully.

Is there something been done for this fight as its very frustrating to get all the way to his last fight and die to diesync?

Not all of as the privilege of using Lockstep.

How are others finding the Labyrinth using Predictive Mode?

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 9:21:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'll save the white knights the trouble of saying:

LOL Git Gud, son!

Yeah I use predictive mode and desync like crazy in the final fight if i make it that far before "unexpected disconnection" boots me out.

that's why i'm not coming back until they fix their shit. And if i try to party in the lab? I get desyncs all through the bastard, not just the final fight.

Really this was a prime example of rushed-to-market unfinished product foisted on the playerbase.

If they had been properly monitoring server loads in alpha (and compared them to previous release's alpha server loads per player connection) they would have seen this coming and delayed release (or reduced ground/particle effects to compensate somewhat AT LEAST).
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
If you cant use lockstep and are stuck using predictive you need to make sure that you are not running though or clipping potential obstacles especially at high run speeds.

Also if you are getting disconnected the desync is probably due to latency probably on you or your ISP's end(there's a test to determine if it's you, your ISP, GGG's service provider or the serve)

Run the test while you play for a minimum of 300 seconds)then post the results in technical or email it to support
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"

The only issue I have is the occasional set of desync'd traps, usually the buzz saw ones. The /oos command doesn't really seem to fix them either. Aside from that I don't really ever have desync problems.

As far as the final fight, it is a pretty laggy fight. Can't say I've noticed desync during it though. But that could be due to my build, I just drop totems and run circles avoiding/dodging traps. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

The only issue I have is the occasional set of desync'd traps, usually the buzz saw ones. The /oos command doesn't really seem to fix them either. Aside from that I don't really ever have desync problems.

As far as the final fight, it is a pretty laggy fight. Can't say I've noticed desync during it though. But that could be due to my build, I just drop totems and run circles avoiding/dodging traps. :P

You are one of the lucky ones using Predictive without much Desync, here in South Africa we don't have the best ISP's and the all the game servers are in Europe/UK many links away. The joys of POE
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I got resync'd to be standing on traps after trying to get a little clear of Izaro last time I did the final fight. Very nearly rip'd me. Predicitve ftw.
We tested it extensively
Im one of the few ho hates the idea of the labirinth and traps it the part of the game i hate and i would of prefer another type of expansion this blows.
samething for me i go lab at the end to the last bos i get freez desync and die.can you not fix your server founder?with all ur update each day i cant believe u cant fix your server for all player play well without problem...........
Last edited by Veemoth on Mar 12, 2016, 4:34:03 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
If you cant use lockstep and are stuck using predictive you need to make sure that you are not running though or clipping potential obstacles especially at high run speeds.

Also if you are getting disconnected the desync is probably due to latency probably on you or your ISP's end(there's a test to determine if it's you, your ISP, GGG's service provider or the serve)

Run the test while you play for a minimum of 300 seconds)then post the results in technical or email it to support

You're the second person who has mentioned this test, and I've yet to find a link. Searching google for "ggg desync test" (no quotes) yields no helpful results on the first 2 pages. I'm not going further since on the second page we've already gotten to completely unrelated subjects.

TL;DR

GOT A LINK?
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
joachimbond wrote:
TL;DR

GOT A LINK?

Sure, it can be found in the sticky in the tech support sub-forum.
Here you go.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info