outdated

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Oct 20, 2016, 5:37:01 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2017, 5:28:19 PM
I saw in the video that the enemies had two curses on them, just wondering if you're doing any kind of dual curse?
Hello,

First of all I would like to say nice uber video on YouTube. That really caught my attention. The problem I am having is linking your video set up to your forum set up. Not only are all the colors/sockets different but but your not even running the same item. I switched over from the with to the scion expecting to drop the leech life gem.

Question: what is the set up of links on the YouTube video. I saw you are running righteous fire but there is no RF gem on the forum... Furthermore, I see you are running herald of ash. Where do I put that in?

Please, it's been my dream to kill uber and i got stuck on trip with my witch. I'm hoping to beat her and her minions with this build. I do have headhunter and skyforths.

Please give an accurate description of your links from the YouTube video.

Also, can this build on the forums kill uber? (I'm sure it can). I see you have icebite but not in your videos? Please enlighten me on the difference between builds.

Thanks for your time,

Adam.
"
Hello,

First of all I would like to say nice uber video on YouTube. That really caught my attention. The problem I am having is linking your video set up to your forum set up. Not only are all the colors/sockets different but but your not even running the same item. I switched over from the with to the scion expecting to drop the leech life gem.

Question: what is the set up of links on the YouTube video. I saw you are running righteous fire but there is no RF gem on the forum... Furthermore, I see you are running herald of ash. Where do I put that in?

Please, it's been my dream to kill uber and i got stuck on trip with my witch. I'm hoping to beat her and her minions with this build. I do have headhunter and skyforths.

Also, can this build on the forums kill uber? (I'm sure it can). I see you have icebite but not in your videos? Please enlighten me on the difference between builds.

Thanks for your time,

Adam.

How do you have have HH/SF but can't answer these questions for yourself..?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Hello,

Thanks for your time,

Adam.

How do you have have HH/SF but can't answer these questions for yourself..?

Instead of picking apart my post and bashing me, how about you just answer my question? If you can't help me then don't say anything at all.
"

Instead of picking apart my post and bashing me, how about you just answer my question? If you can't help me then don't say anything at all.

Didn't take much picking apart. It's just stupid when you have items that normally take someone a couple months to acquire, but you can't figure out how to swap in RF for uber vaals.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Didn't take much picking apart. It's just stupid when you have items that normally take someone a couple months to acquire, but you can't figure out how to swap in RF for uber vaals.

It's because RMT is real. #kappa
Nubs can buy lamborghini nowadays.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

It's because RMT is real. #kappa
Nubs can buy lamborghini nowadays.

Best regards,
Helfy.

I just dont understand why no one can answer my simple question? What are his links on his gear in the youtube video? Not everyone purchases/buy's there items... Game is RNG you know...
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

First of all, i have been playing this game for many years. Maybe i am just not the greatest at knowing where to link gems. Why can't you just tell me what the links are? I can def tell what kind of person you are.
Nice "join"-date and alt acc's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info