2.2 deadeye phys wander

Gear

Still need to get decent enchants. Basically look for resist, life, evasion, WED, phys dmg, accuracy, and enough int to wield your wand/gems.

passives tree

bandits = oak, kraitlyn, alira.

ascendancy = 1, fast and deadly, 2, ricochet, 3, far shot. Don't bother with pierce based builds, chain is much better.

Kinetic blast vs power siphon? - Personally I prefer to use power siphon for both AOE and single target, and completely disregard KB. I find it's too much effort to keep power charges up using KB, and they deal similar damage once you count in the culling factor.

Since we have chain from ascendancy passives, a 4L is fine for aoe - use your 5L/6L for single target.

Leveling: level as a bow character until lvl 75. Follow these paths:

step 1

basic ranger bow nodes

step 2

grab some bow crit/mana nodes

step 3

expand into duelist start for life, life regen, proj dmg

step 4

grab the frenzy charges and more life, start running blood rage (still a bow character)

step 5

expand into shadow start, grab more damage and life across the tree, still a bow character

step 6

Once you hit level 75 and have 95 points, respec to wand character. drop the bow nodes and get some wand nodes.

step 7

Final tree, 104 points. after this just grab jewel sockets for life/dmg, or go for the witch's power charge, w/e. Just check my character's passive tree for more guidance.

dps

video
Last edited by HHHHHH on Mar 19, 2016, 3:50:31 AM
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2016, 3:46:38 AM
Hi, I just wanted to inform you that your video clip is set to private.
whoops. Thanks, it should work now.
can you please put a link to your tree
IGN: Stempers
Updated with new 6L. By the way, just check my gear for the gem links.
Any problems with reflect packs or any intent to grab Vaal Pact?
"
The_Klous wrote:
Any problems with reflect packs or any intent to grab Vaal Pact?

Vaal pact would take away my ability to run blood rage. Reflect rares don't give me too much grief, but I can't run reflect maps of either type.

If you were in hardcore, you could drop some of the Duelist area to go for Vaal Pact + Cruel Preparation. I would also run a devouring totem to regenerate health outside of combat without using flasks if I went with this option.
Last edited by HHHHHH on Mar 19, 2016, 4:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info