[2.2] "2H Cyclonus" Crit 2H Sword Berserker by fiqst

Sister build to the Duelist "Infernal Combustion" build. Uses the same equipment and almost identical trees.

"
About:

An already powerful crit sword tree and items boosted to ridiculous levels with the Berserker subclass.

"
Items:

RRRBBG
Cyclone
Melee Physical Damage
Added Fire
Weapon Elemental Damage
Physical to Lightning
Increased Critical Strikes

RRRG
CwDT
Immortal Call
Blood Rage
Increased Duration

RRGG
Leap Slam
Faster Attacks
Ice Golem
Fortify

BBBG
Hatred
Blasphemy
Assassin's Nark
Enlighten

"
Character Sheet:

"
Tree and Bandits:

109 point tree

Bandits:

OAK / ALL
OAK / ALL
ALIRA

"
Videos:

Soon...

"
Notes:

Critical Strikes Gem

This has become the most powerful gem in the game for non-traditional crit builds.

This single gem, in this build, has the equivalence of 337% increased crit chance. And adding the +9% from Assassin's Mark almost caps crit chance.

Because of this single gem, a top tier exquisite blade isn't necessary and you can get great performance any crit sword.

Cheaper Version

"
EvE_Captain wrote:
Nice build! I am trying your build atm. Can you tell me what glove I can use before I can afford atziri glove?

oh and lastly what aura set up should I learn if i can't get lvl 4 enlighten. I know this isn't a budget build.. but i really would love to try.

Cheers!

This is with slightly cheaper gear:

485 pdps 6.8% crit

Still very powerful with a 5L ~5-7ex sword.

Acuity is the best because we can insta-leech with near capped crit chance, something that's very new to a 2h melee build using a Kaom's chest.

With maligaro's you'd need to work the flasks more, the same as all 2h builds.

FYI:

Even with the less than ideal sword base, crit chance is still 80.91% with maligaro's.

Also, with a lvl 4 enlighten i have 170 mana. With lvl 3 its 144, and no enlighten equals 98 mana.

The lvl 4 enlighten is purely for luxury and not essential.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Mar 11, 2016, 8:43:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2016, 11:45:47 AM
reserved
reserved
Nice build! I am trying your build atm. Can you tell me what glove I can use before I can afford atziri glove?

oh and lastly what aura set up should I learn if i can't get lvl 4 enlighten. I know this isn't a budget build.. but i really would love to try.

Cheers!
"
EvE_Captain wrote:

Cheers!

This is with slightly cheaper gear:

485 pdps 6.8% crit

Still very powerful with a 5L ~5-7ex sword.

Acuity is the best because we can insta-leech with near capped crit chance, something that's very new to a 2h melee build using a Kaom's chest.

With maligaro's you'd need to work the flasks more, the same as all 2h builds.

FYI:

Even with the less than ideal sword base, crit chance is still 80.91% with maligaro's.

Also, with a lvl 4 enlighten i have 170 mana. With lvl 3 its 144, and no enlighten equals 98 mana.

The lvl 4 enlighten is purely for luxury and not essential.

Last edited by fiqst on Mar 11, 2016, 8:41:11 PM
Thanks you very much. I will definitely try your build! One last thing, how is this build's survivability against reflect monsters and high tier map boss?

Thank again!
i feel like you would just get owned in high tier maps. You take 50% increase physical damage. IO feel like going Perma fortify champion would be best. would only take 16% IPD
"
Pharcri wrote:
i feel like you would just get owned in high tier maps. You take 50% increase physical damage. IO feel like going Perma fortify champion would be best. would only take 16% IPD

Yes, there is 10% extra damage received, but this is offset by the 6% reduced offered by Rite of Ruin.

Perma fortify is nice but this build can maintain fortify by leap slamming (connected to fortify) once in while.

We gain 40% more damage compared to other subclasses, the opportunity is there to concentrate less on damage and more on life/defence.

In any case, 6k life is enough withstand most damage in the game and the combination of the massive damage of a 2h sword, near capped crit chance and insta-leeching from acuity, defences are ok.
Hello, im following your build and i think is a great build! but i need some ¿advice? i get almost the gear you propose but i didnt reach that extremly high dps why?

here is my gear:

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBbUJlhEvFCAUdRa_IZAj0yT9JpUwcTB8Mfs2PTkOOkJDMUd-S3hM_04qUEdRR1VLVvpbr18_X9Bh4mKsZU1sjG8ncFJ1_XZ_dqx313fjeHp5aHuMfuB_K3_jhG-ExITZhO-FUodqidOMNo2_j2CQCpJ9l3mYb5pqnaqeV6dtqSepbqmUrY20xbVIvTa-p8EEwuzPftQj1ELZYdrB3CPdqODY5FHlz-dU6hDqGOsJ62PvDvcy-F__3g==?accountName=Bey_Blade&characterName=King_Mongo

Can u please give me a hand telling me how can improve my dps ? Thank you!!
"
Bey_Blade wrote:

Can u please give me a hand telling me how can improve my dps ? Thank you!!

You'll get more dps when your gems are fully levelled and qualitied.

Also, your sword is 452pdps so you won't get the same numbers as the 2 swords I've displayed (485 and 518).

I recommend faster attacks to replace WED, you'll get better dps with it. WED to replace FA when you have a 6L and can use P2L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info