Merciless Labyrinth under 9 minutes with cheap build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eei-vmnZzCk

Total time 8:40

Most expensive item was tabula that cost me 15c the rest was 1c or cheaper.

More than a minute of just "Loading Screen"
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2016, 1:37:33 PM
Nice run,but people will still continue to cry about how difficult it is instead of actual learning how to do it....

For me the only problem with the lab is the shitty internet connection in the place where i live right now,if it wasnt that i would run it a lot
Shut your mouth with that under 9min. When you will have 12mins loading screend, fps drops to 1fps for 4sec, bug screens, appcrashes and finnaly reach to last trial in merciless to get 4.4k hp one shot in the first hit, with 56%dodge attacks 40dodge spells and 49%evasion.DON't TELL ME IT's EASY

This game is not about mecchanics and skill, not even about build. It's all about luck and some nasa pc
to play it.
brute force softcore shit not impressed
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:

Auto logout cheats are pretty impressive.
Imo if this becomes common the lab needs an increase in difficulty.
"
foolishwtz wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

Auto logout cheats are pretty impressive.

You are not suppose to tell people how HC in PoE is played.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
thats why 10 top 50 ppl ripped today because their logout macros didnt work(rolleyes)god if you have a deathcount greater than 0 your opinion isnt worth a dime

logout macros and all the other sc fairytale shit to calm their inferiority complex

fatc is he can jump into the unknown because he has unlimited trys and that makes shit like this ultra boring to watch ever wondered why sc streamer dont get 3 digit viewerships ? EVERYONE CAN DO IT
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 10, 2016, 1:34:09 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
thats why 10 top 50 ppl ripped today because their logout macros didnt work(rolleyes)god if you have a deathcount greater than 0 your opinion isnt worth a dime

logout macros and all the other sc fairytale shit to calm their inferiority complex

fatc is he can jump into the unknown because he has unlimited trys and that makes shit like this ultra boring to watch ever wondered why sc streamer dont get 3 digit viewerships ? EVERYONE CAN DO IT

Since they seem to be stupid enough to get one shot which your auto logout script doesn't save you...

Sorry for letting the secret out tho sister.

Dont stand in trap, don't face tank Izaro... learn to play there shorty.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 10, 2016, 1:37:42 PM
"
Verthurnax wrote:
Shut your mouth with that under 9min. When you will have 12mins loading screend, fps drops to 1fps for 4sec, bug screens, appcrashes and finnaly reach to last trial in merciless to get 4.4k hp one shot in the first hit, with 56%dodge attacks 40dodge spells and 49%evasion.DON't TELL ME IT's EASY

This game is not about mecchanics and skill, not even about build. It's all about luck and some nasa pc
to play it.

"....reach to last trial in merciless to get 4.4k hp one shot in the first hit, with 56%dodge attacks 40dodge spells and 49%evasion...."

"...It's all about luck..."

You do realize that if a bad guy goes to punch you, you have a chance to dodge/evade... right?

Eventually you will get punched, and if you don't have the armor/resists to back up a hit/spell, then you are strictly relying on luck for your build.

You can sway the game in your favor by going a Gladiator max block build with 10k armour and 5k health with max resists, then the game is easy mode.

Don't cry about luck mixed with your choice of build/gear. Just rebuild your character or make another one, or quit playing anything luck based....
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Mar 10, 2016, 1:39:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info